well first of all I have alot of stress in my life right now and I can not sleep at all

well this isn't really doing much except killing my appitite(except in irc)

well basically my mom and kevin keep on suggesting seditives and such or tylenol or advil or whatever for my hand from when I punched hole in wall

well they keep on suggesting that I take some even though they know that I tottlly hate those things

not once in my whole life that I can remember have I taken anything like that

(not counting the one time I had double pnuemonia or something like that I was taking those thing)

but yeah other then that I have never taken any and I still don't care for them. no matter how much they try to get me to take them I won't

that and alot of the stresses lead me to ideas that could possably ruin my life like suicide and such crap

[anti-=rant]
    well I know the cure for suicide.....FKL

being in FKL actually keeps my head clear of those types of thoughts so it is a very good thing
    [/anti-rant]

I am trying so hard to re-write this. -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sef on 2004-08-09 14:37 ]</font>

I know from some of the things we have been discussing that there have been a series of events that have been stressful to you, and I can only assume that there are other issues that are not known to others as well that can only add to that stress.

Just know that there are members here who are willing to talk with you if you are down. As long as you keep at it, there will be times when you'll feel great to be alive, and anything like self-injury will only get in the way of it and further trouble yourself... it won't make the matters better or fixed. Porbably the best way to resolve something is to work at it and discuss it with others. In general you'll be a lot happier.

If FKL helps with your stress then by all means take advantage of it. I don't think anyone here would wish for you to do something unfortunate.

As for the sedatives, that really is your own choice since it involves what you are putting into your body. If you don't want to you don't have to, but if you hand is still in that much of a condition you may either need to get it looked at or keep it under good care.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving your more personal matters. Talk with others that you know, I'm sure I, as well as others, will do our best to help.

Seditives are addictive dont use them as a cure for lack of sleep. If you have a lot of stress in your life a place like FKL is great due to it being harmless positive spamming.

Best way to sleep is to think positive before going to bed.

On 2004-08-08 02:54, Armok wrote:
    Seditives are addictive dont use them as a cure for lack of sleep. If you have a lot of stress in your life a place like FKL is great due to it being harmless positive spamming.

Best way to sleep is to think positive before going to bed.
    why would I considering I just said I hate them?

and if it took thinking positive to sleep I would have been asleep long ago

and thanks for the supposrt sef and mixxy ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclair on 2004-08-08 22:44 ]</font>

What you attually stressed about anyway?

Don't take anything you don't want, you'll get over it.

I know doing mindless activities is great to keep you distracted in the meanwhile. Again, hang on, you'll get better.

Yep, I'd say if you don't want to take em, don't.

Just whatever you decide know that you have friends that will try to help, like Mix said.

I'll always be around if you need me.

I'm glad that FKL helps you out too. It may be a stupid place, but at sometimes it can hold some funny stuff.