~Lost in time~

Ok, I bought PSO+ last night loaded up my HUcasts game save and noticed that the new quests weren't available yet. I was kind of saddened as I really wanted to try out central Fire Dome. I then loaded up my FOnewms file (I have all quests completed with him) and noticed that Fire Dome was available. The thing is you can't use techs in the quest so he wasn't doing very well. Anyway, by this time I figured all quests had to be completed in order for the new ones to appear.

Ok, well here's my question; Do any of you know if the only way to unlock the new quests is to complete all other ones? Or is there a few certain quests you only have to complete for the new PSO+ quests to show up. (For example completing the first 3 quests unlocks more quests for you to do). I don't really feel like completing all the quests with my HUcast as he's only done about 4 of them on the Ult. difficulty level.

Edit - oops, thought I was in the Mag, item, and quest forum when I posted this. Can a mod move it when they have the chance?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DragonFang on 2004-09-18 16:04 ]</font>

ok, I had the same problem too, only it was difficulty, right now i'm trying to unlock it, here's the quests i think you have to beat:

All of tier 1 (duh)
    All of tier 2
    All of tier 3 except Soab.
    All of tier 4
    Some of tier 5 (retired hunter doc's secret plan seek my master)
    THEN hopefully you should get it if i'm corrrect

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrigg on 2004-09-18 16:44 ]</font>

I'm not too certain for Central Fire Swirl quest, but for Seat of the Heart, East Tower, and West Tower, you need to have completed CCA and gain access to Seabed.

In an Episode 2 game, go to the quest counter after gaining access to Seabed. Seat of the Heart should be available. Completing Seat of the Heart will unlock East Tower, and completing East Tower should unlock West Tower.

Central Fire Swirl: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=856
    Seat of the Heart: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=879
    East Tower: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...icle&artid=938
    West Tower: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1133

old school fanatic

Do episode 2 quests work the same way as episode 1 quests?

Meaning, if you beat East Tower & Save, do you need to also beat West Tower to go back & play East Tower again?

On 2004-09-21 11:16, gallaugher wrote:
    Do episode 2 quests work the same way as episode 1 quests?

Meaning, if you beat East Tower & Save, do you need to also beat West Tower to go back & play East Tower again?
    Yes, it acts the same way.
    Also, for Episode 1, if you've previously completed all quests, you will still have to do Central Dome Fire Swirl before you are able to do all Episode 1 quests again.

old school fanatic

Thank you!