Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare item.

Chimera of the Sands

I'm trying to think of what to find next. So far...I've collected and gave enough rare items away to my close friends Alexis and Saigan. Unfortuantly they both owe me thier first born. *coughs* Rare item hunting has gotten tedious. I've got a few of the rarer rares. But the insane rares. *coughs* Guld Milla, Sange Yasha. Are just crazy stupid. Though my luck is to of no end. I've collected about 10 Meteor Cudgels, 8 Red mechs, 2 Rico's glasses, Rico's earrings, 2 Baranz Launchers, 2 Holy Rays, Asuka's, Flight Fan, 3 Frozen Shooter, Aura field, Luminous field, DF field, D parts 2.10, God Hand, 4 God/Battles, Ancient Saber, Dragons claw, God/arms. Those are most of the major items I've kept for myself.

My current ID's are
    Whitill
    Redria
    Bluefull
    Yellowboze
    Pinkal
    Viridia
    Purplenum
    Skyly

Currently searching for a new goal. Anyone want to throw something out there?

Do Skyly East Tower runs. MKB, Berdysh, PArtisan of Lightning, Dragon Slayers, etc...

Old Man

Zelgadis:

You have some very fine rares - congratulations.

If you're wondering what to do next, might I suggest c-mode?

You'll get some awesome unique weapons that you can name yourself: Zel's Needle.

You'll have access to some of the best rares in the game: zalure needle, beserk twin...etc.

And no one anywhere in all of PSO will have the rare that you earned on c-mode. One of a kine - rarest of rares.

That's my two cents worth.

I think that for the last weapon for all pso players should be the heaven punisher. or atleast everone should try and find it at some point.

Or try for the red sword. I like that wep

On 2005-02-11 14:57, Crisis wrote:
    I think that for the last weapon for all pso players should be the heaven punisher. or atleast everone should try and find it at some point.

Or try for the red sword. I like that wep
    Heaven Punisher isn't really worth the rarity.
    Besides, there are more difficult things to get.

Hmm... go for a Real Nei's Claw
    Not sure if it's worth the rarity at all either, but should be a... long search.

red handgun or red saber

well i have to agree in certain way with chaos, i am a proud owner of a legit heavens p, i didnt search for it, it simply droped from a mericarol one lucky day, and i use it, in example, doing Max Attack 1 and 2, on normal, it just help me a lot, and some other certains places like de rol, underwater, etc. its not the MAIN KICK A$$ weapon but it does some help.

my bad not chaos , crisis, lol.....

Oh raelly, I always thought it would be the best weapon. I guess I wont look to hard for it.

well, what can i say, i am a true fan of a heavens punisher, i was looking for one on the dreamcast, but i found it on the gamecube, because that handgun is hard to find (very very hard), but in my opinion, there is certain classes of weapon and its hard to compare for example, a very nice yasminkov 9000 (mechgun) versus the accuracy and range of the great frozen shooter, i mean its hard to comparte but you can comparte a yasminkov 9000 versus a red mech gun because both are mechsgun, talking about the heavens punisher ill choose the heavens of all the rest of the handguns, just my opinion because it got magic and physic attack, and also spread and single attack