Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok its not a supercomputer, but the graphics on my computer BLOWS MY GAMCUBE VERSIONS out of the water for sure.

I have a 3.2 P4 , 1000 megs of ram, 120 HD and a Radeon X850 xt 256MB card baby that , when using all the bells and whistles it has, is a site to see! I love it! I still have to adjust to playing on a PC though. INFACT I just bought a controller becuase NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LEARN THE KEYBOARD OPERATIONS it just doesnt feel right unless I use a controller. Probably just me on that one. I think I will move my comp to my 32 inch sony trinitron and play it ON THERE! WOOOOOOOO!!!! My card can do that. I love it!

One thing though. If my game looks this good now using my comp, THERE IS NO WAY IM GONNA PLAY Phantasy Star Universe on my ps2 now. NOPE! Not EVAR!

Hope to see you guys out there in PSO BB land.

BTW. I would leave you guys some screen shots but IM a dumbass when it comes to doing stuff like that, sorry .

PSO BB RULES!

End of Line.

Not quite seeing what the purpose of this thread is... looks a lot more like it's a reply o_O

But uhh... good for you that you have a computer that works well for BB...? O_o

On 2005-05-15 17:24, Mixfortune wrote:
    Not quite seeing what the purpose of this thread is... looks a lot more like it's a reply o_O
    I believe Drithe is trying express his feelings about being able to play Blue Burst on a reasonably decent PC. He seems convinced that the PC route is the way to go when PSU comes out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-05-15 17:39 ]</font>

PSO Assassin

Welcome to PC land, a happy place of pretty graphics and general console pwnage at the expense of well, money for up-to-date electronics.

I use a (PS2) controller too actually I played the original PSO back in it's Dreamcast days and there's no easier way to play it.

PSO Assassin

On 2005-05-15 17:37, Ryna wrote:
    On 2005-05-15 17:24, Mixfortune wrote:
    I believe Rigsta is trying express his feelings about being able to play Blue Burst on a reasonably decent PC. He seems convinced that the PC route is the way to go when PSU comes out.
    WTF that's freaky O.o I didn't post this thread... though I agree the PC PSU will definitely be the better one PS2 is showing its age...~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rigsta on 2005-05-15 17:40 ]</font>

On 2005-05-15 17:22, Drithe wrote:
    Ok its not a supercomputer, but the graphics on my computer BLOWS MY GAMCUBE VERSIONS out of the water for sure.

I have a 3.2 P4 , 1000 megs of ram, 120 HD and a Radeon X850 xt 256MB card baby that , when using all the bells and whistles it has, is a site to see! I love it! I still have to adjust to playing on a PC though. INFACT I just bought a controller becuase NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LEARN THE KEYBOARD OPERATIONS it just doesnt feel right unless I use a controller. Probably just me on that one. I think I will move my comp to my 32 inch sony trinitron and play it ON THERE! WOOOOOOOO!!!! My card can do that. I love it!

One thing though. If my game looks this good now using my comp, THERE IS NO WAY IM GONNA PLAY Phantasy Star Universe on my ps2 now. NOPE! Not EVAR!

Hope to see you guys out there in PSO BB land.

BTW. I would leave you guys some screen shots but IM a dumbass when it comes to doing stuff like that, sorry .

PSO BB RULES!

End of Line.
    Psh, my PC smokes yours. Athlon 64 FX-53, 1024 Megs of PC-3200 Hyper-X DDR ram, 2 74 Gig WD Raptor Drives, Audigy 2 Platinum soundcard, nFORCE4 mobo, 2 6800 GT Video cards.

Please try again.

On 2005-05-15 17:48, MonoxideChild wrote:
    Psh, my PC smokes yours.

*snip list of modest PC numbers*

Please try again.
    Don't turn this into a "My PC is better than your PC" topic. You'll be going off-topic if you do and will probably encourage some flaming. Also, there will always be someone out there with a better PC than you. ;p

In any event, I agree with the original poster. I'll probably be playing PSU on my PC.

Wait...you can use like a GC controller on the PC for blue burst?

Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

^No. You can however use a PC game pad.

And the graphics are cleaner on the PC and I like that.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2005-05-15 20:09, darkgunner wrote:
    Wait...you can use like a GC controller on the PC for blue burst?
    If you can find a USB converter and a driver, then yes, you can use a GC controller on PC for Blue Burst.