Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thank you Ian! ^ ^;

EJ, when you're certain about in what cases you would get Purple/Black Ring, I'd gladly change it.

I have not noticed what you say about monsters, Skorpius, but I would not be surprised.

I know for sure Nano Dragon's AI has changed, and he can now aim while charging the laser.

I remember people saying Grass Assassin had better AI, I have not noticed this, maybe Ep2 G-Assassin =/

I've yet to fight Vol Opt with multiple people in Hard, but as for him being a bitch, it did occur to me in Normal, but not much more than the typical Cmode Vol Opt, where he's usually left behind with no attacks and is being damage cancelled all over the place.

But hmm, I haven't played too extensively in online previously to be able to compare the two, so you may be correct. Also possible that maybe they are just more difficult in the Gov quests? Eh... not sure.

I think the targetting might be an issue more with how characters turn now. I have difficulty doing quick turn + blind shooting, whereas previously it was not a problem... had a good amount of experience in that. But, could also be a universal targetting change. For lilies being even more altered, not quite sure on that yet. Could just be they are more influenced by the changes to turning and ranged targetting tweaking in general, if indeed that's what's causing it.

You get purple ring on vhard since I did the quest twice and got the ring once after SS rank and then got star the next time.

Since I can't solo ult TTF I have to wait to get a team together to get SS rank which means black ring is the prize for ttf on ult.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2005-05-27 01:28 ]</font>

For lilies being even more altered, not quite sure on that yet. Could just be they are more influenced by the changes to turning and ranged targetting tweaking in general, if indeed that's what's causing it.

The upper targeting area, for me, is ignored and blocks the lower targeting area. My cursor will be around their roots while their petals block my shots.

It's annoying.

The Assassins are Ep2 Assassins. Their AI was altered from the Episode addition anyway, so ignore that. They act like speed demons on Plus, at least, so it's Pre-BB.
    Maridia and I also noticed that Wolves tend to connect with thier attacks more often than GC, even while standing still.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-05-27 01:39 ]</font>

The same problem is with me also the target for them are either under the ground or up on the ceiling. And I also notice it for Sinow, Del Rol, and falz first form that all of them the targeting are near the sky or under the ground. :/

You really are colour blind, Skorp.

Also confused about colours, like most of the world - We call many things pink that in actuality are not. 'Pink', to use a strict definition, is merely a tint of red. Red with white added. Many things we call pink are actually tints of violet-reds and red-violets. Some orange-red tints get called pink as well. Many so-called 'pinks' aren't even close to actual 'pink'... Like the one you've presented, which is generally identified as 'hot pink', which is a purple-red mix, and not actually 'pink'.

Regardless of semantics over the definition of pink, you're still mistaken - The RGB code for the majority of the purple on that weapon is 143 71 143, or #8F478F. An even red-blue balance is rather distinctively identified as 'purple', and falls right in the middle of the band of 'purples' on a colour selection bar.

Going into Paint Shop Pro and moving the slider around on the box containing that particular purple, the perfect red/blue balance changes on the very edges where it's not a shade - To be slightly more blue than purple.

So yes, third level weapons ARE purple, which becomes even more obvious if you look at their tekker pictures - Environmental lighting can make them look 'pink', but they are indeed purple.

Here's a large swatch of the colour shown there:

Very distinctively purple.

And here is the tekker picture for a Buster, saved centuries ago from Housoka:

Though back into semantics, the tekker pictures show a blue violet colour, as the amount of blue is a good 60 values higher than the amount of red. XP

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Just looking at the picture Skorp posted, it's much more purple than pink

But really... it doesn't matter.

I counted 1 - 3.

Ult rewards for Hunters:

1-3 Dragon Slayer 25% AB 25% hit
    2-4 Cross Scare 25% machines 25% hit
    3-3 Diska of Hero 25% Dark 25% Hit
    5-5 Photon Claw (+10) 50% hit
    6-5 Vjaya 40% hit
    7-5 Yamato 30% hit
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr