Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

On 2005-07-21 06:56, Arislan wrote:
    Things that Affect Drop Rates
    Stacked Items (PSO Plus/XBox)
    Mags above level 200 (PSO Plus/XBox)
    Using a cheat disk (DC V2)
    Multi-Equipping
    I have a few questions:
    1) Arislan said that using those cheats will effect drop rates. Does that mean it effects all boxes or just the rare boxes?

2) Arislan did not mention anything about which system Multi-Equipping effects. So does that mean it effects all systems?

3) In an earlier post, VioletSkye said that the Multi-Equipping glitch effects only rare drops. But Arislan is making it sound like it effects all drops. Which person is correct?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hitoriga on 2006-10-09 08:36 ]</font>

1) Rares (anything dropped in a red box besides Photon Drops)
    2) It may apply to unpatched XBox and I know you can multi-equip on PSO GC (not +), but I think it should be fixed on BB
    3) Rare drops only, normal drops should be normal

I found a mil lily today and got a resist/cold but I did not have any duped items with me.

I was playing in multiplayer... my friend had a hacked mag and I was first player. We found a DB's Saber in Ruins 2!

On 2006-05-13 22:18, Metamadness wrote:
    I found a mil lily today and got a resist/cold but I did not have any duped items with me.
    Mil Lillies are not always going to drop their rares. Their drop rate is like 1/12 or so.

On 2006-05-13 22:48, SgtShligger wrote:
    I was playing in multiplayer... my friend had a hacked mag and I was first player. We found a DB's Saber in Ruins 2!
    Are you sure it was a 1301 mag?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2006-05-13 23:05 ]</font>

The mag he had was 1304 or 1308... I own a lot of hacked mags which I gave to him... I don't use them anymore because they are no fun but my friend persists on it.
    s
    Does it matter what hacked level the mag was? I was laughing when I picked it up... 0%s and all.

Hasn't this been discussed before? Stacking, hacked MAGs, whatever hacks really; as long as the person who started the game is playing clean, that's what the game will check.

Oh..... that's good then. Thanks, I never bothered to read the entire thread I just thought cheating stopped all drop rates..... only if your first player

you say that %'s over 100 dont affect rare drops well they do in psox. i used weapons with 127% for over a year and never found a single rare.

What about using a cheat disk to boot a PAL region copy of PSO v2 on an NTSC dreamcast? I know of a lot of legit players who do this as the other DC bootdisks are unreliable and can freeze your game up.