Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I still haven't recieved my prize from the last pso contest which was the stick figure contest.

I dunno Ting, it works pretty well here. It would be fun, and I already suggested to Jon about having contests again. Raffles and such. Bring the return of PSOW!!!1 >

mh, I think that the prizes are the less important thing, what we´re trying here is to make the people active!! have fun, compite, show talent, be proud!

the prizes are nice, but well, not necesary IMHO

Frankly, the only prize I would really expect would be a nice little tag on my forum profile, like Navi's PSOW Bunny line or something. Since I'm no longer on PSO (online) there really isnt anything that PSOW could give me otherwise.

Still, like you say, an art contest wouldnt be about the prize but the fun of competing with other artists whose work I've come to respect.

Comics using sets of predetermined scripts.

Art ability and clever use of creating visuals to go with the script would be needed. This way, even for those that may be a bit more lacking in superior art skills can still compete fairly well utilizing a more imaginative and creative use of the script.

The only real difficulty would be in fashioning scripts that'd be usable and yet still open ended enough for a variety of results.

On 2005-09-13 19:18, Ancient wrote:
    Frankly, the only prize I would really expect would be a nice little tag on my forum profile, like Navi's PSOW Bunny line or something. Since I'm no longer on PSO (online) there really isnt anything that PSOW could give me otherwise.

Still, like you say, an art contest wouldnt be about the prize but the fun of competing with other artists whose work I've come to respect.
    Glad to hear you say that Ancient. We were originally going to put together a cash prize of maybe $1,000 or something... but it sounds like a profile tag will work nicely instead. Thanks for the suggestion!

(j/k about the $1,000.... heh)

well, whatever, just get the countest started!!! (any and any prizes!!)

lets give this forums and site a little live

On 2005-09-13 19:18, Ancient wrote:
    Frankly, the only prize I would really expect would be a nice little tag on my forum profile, like Navi's PSOW Bunny line or something.
    On 2005-09-13 22:13, Tomeeboy wrote:
    We were originally going to put together a cash prize of maybe $1,000 or something... but it sounds like a profile tag will work nicely instead.
    =O curse j00 Ancient!!! XD

On another note, the topic title said free "susuggestion". Is that some kind of NEW digestable sushi? I WANT MY SUSUGESTIONS DAMMIT!! ><

PSOW 2? Fanart Countest!
    Catogories:
    A - ages 6-15
    B - ages 16-99
    I don't think any 99 year-olds visit PSOW >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rubius-sama on 2005-09-17 01:23 ]</font>

dont be so strict, I was just making a point, and about de susugestions thing... my english is for reading and listening, speaking and writing are not my strong points...

Hey, I offered free DQ coupons for a prize.
    Anyway, any contest would be cool as it would liven up the PSOW atmosphere.