Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

+1 red box

Nice idea though

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

So that red redeem entry could be in any pso world page? Including any forum page what so ever???
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

lostinseganet wrote:
    So that red redeem entry could be in any pso world page? Including any forum page what so ever???
    Red box can be found on any page of the site. Clicking on 'Redeem' will add it to your current total.
    If you are talking about redeeming the red boxes you've collected, use this page: http://www.pso-world.com/5thanniversary.php

Good luck to you & every other member. Have fun with our 5th Anniversay contest. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!
    >PSO-World.com

That's what i would have said to you guys with the German language settings in PSO.
    This site has alsways been a great place for indepth infos on PSO games and i bet it will be going on like that.

a question: Is the Grand Prize (PSU preorder) restricted to US citizen? Or is it open to all PSOW users?
    I remember that there were restictions when you gave away PSO Ep. 3 Games/Demos.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2006-01-17 07:09, LeRoy_G wrote:
    a question: Is the Grand Prize (PSU preorder) restricted to US citizen? Or is it open to all PSOW users?
    I remember that there were restictions when you gave away PSO Ep. 3 Games/Demos.
    http://www.pso-world.com/5thanniversary.php#raffle
    this page says that you'll probably have to pay additional costs to ship outside the US, which I think is more than understandable

You know, I kinda only realized now that it would be logical for PSOW to be 5 years old as well...

Congratulations to you guys!
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2006-01-17 07:12, Saiffy wrote:
    On 2006-01-17 07:09, LeRoy_G wrote:
    http://www.pso-world.com/5thanniversary.php#raffle
    this page says that you'll probably have to pay additional costs to ship outside the US, which I think is more than understandable
    In the event that a user from outside of the US wins one of the pre-orders, we'll do our best to accomodate any special arrangements that need to be made. It will probably need to be handled on a case by case basis, since there are a lot of possible scenarios there. I know we have a lot of non-US visitors, so I did not want to exclude them from the festivities So, short answer: We'll do our very best to make sure they are taken care of.

On 2006-01-17 08:37, Tomeeboy wrote:
    So, short answer: We'll do our very best to make sure they are taken care of.
    Very cool. Especially since the prices are not sponsored by a gameshop or Sega itself.
    Even though the prices that don't have to be send are very nice too. i.e. Custom avatar.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I'm not sure thhis is supposed to happen, but the website gave me a red box, and that totaled 8. then I got another one, and it said 8 again. weird.

My sig disappeared.

Oran, I'm not seeing any indication that you missed redeeming an entry or anything. Maybe you lost count or something.

Another possibility is that you went back to a page where you had just redeemed an entry. Sometimes browsers will cache the page, which would have shown you the same total entries twice. It's not a valid entry or redemption unless you clicked a redeem button to get there. If the first thing you see is a message saying that your entry was redeemed, it's likely a cached page.