Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wish i never looked at this post now...CASTS are starting to look more appealing to me.

dont do it for the SUV's...they are nice but that super nice. I have a ranger cast and i dont really need the SUV. Beasts have the better special but even that isnt the greatest but it does help.

Its not the specials that make me want a CAST. Its just how you can make them look more...human rather than clunky, robotic looking things.

If you ever played metal gear solid, you can almost make your cast look exsactly that the one robot! I want to redo mine to look like him cuz they do have his helmet

On 2006-10-17 05:05, Flame6 wrote:
    sorry if im newb....but the chest plate is also the same thing on the back? i know the big fan looking thing on the back is in the space station in the beta because its the most expesive one.
    Yeah, the chest corresponds with the back. The fan thing on the back is a definite draw for me ;P.

ya thats in the beta at the station...i dont like it to much but i like it cuz it fits better than the huge mud flaps i would normally wear.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

On 2006-10-17 05:19, McFlyVII wrote:
    sorry if im newb....but the chest plate is also the same thing on the back? i know the big fan looking thing on the back is in the space station in the beta because its the most expesive one.
    Yeah, the chest corresponds with the back. The fan thing on the back is a definite draw for me ;P.
    It's 20,000 meseta from every single cast parts shop on the japanese online game, and has been since launch.

You can't change the colour. Unfortunately it's always white/gold. I messed about a lot changing colours and found it went best with black on my cast. White just looked... too white but it suits some characters.

I spent about 10K just switching colours.

sorry for long delay but i think im done with this post....forum is starting to wake up...been good talking

On 2006-10-17 05:27, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    On 2006-10-17 05:19, McFlyVII wrote:
    It's 20,000 meseta from every single cast parts shop on the japanese online game, and has been since launch.

You can't change the colour. Unfortunately it's always white/gold. I messed about a lot changing colours and found it went best with black on my cast. White just looked... too white but it suits some characters.

I spent about 10K just switching colours.
    Hmmm, only white and gold huh? I'll have to definitely think it over when the time comes considering I will have to change the main color scheme of my cast just to adapt. Thanks though misu, you too bee.

well in the offline mode for the japanese version i know it's sold on the beast planet
    Even in death i still serve