Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i found 10 flowens swords already. Holy crap rare my arse. Anyone else find a obsene amount of these silly swords?

I bet you're skyly

Each section ID seems to find a loooooot of certain rares. My pinkal has found about 6 Ice Staffs and 5 Storm Wands

man i want a flowen's im oran and im finding way too many elysions! i think 7 is enough already..

I am skyly. i know it finds swords but holy crap 10 flowens. the other stuff i found so far is:

5 db sabers
    photon claw
    yamato
    musashi
    rappy fan
    booma claw
    visk-235w
    and a clud of laconium

Wow, thats a lot! My ranger is Whitill and has only found the following
    Photon Launcher
    Rappy Wing x2
    Booma Claw x2
    Crush Bullet
    Eilyson
    Disk of Braveman
    Photon Drop
    Aplifier of Gibarta

and she's already level 53. The must amusing part of finding this was I got attacked by an El Rappy and Hildeblue right in the same area. Talk about though battles, dodging the Hilbeblue while watching the rappy on the ground.

Chaotic Gem Mercenary

Im level 54 Hucaseal and I just found a Flowen's in Ruines Hard (Oran). I actually enjoy using such big swords. I switch between Yamato and Flowen's. Yamato is a heavy slow hitter, while Flowen's attack speed is average and hits mutliple targets. The only thing is, i have not found a yamato or flowen's with any percents, that sux.

Straight jackets are all the rage this season. RavenTW's Avatar

Flowens is actually a good sword until you get in the 50's, then you will desire the more powerful Last Survivor and Dragon Slayer.

But if you find a Flowens that's 10 stars (Olga drops it), keep it no matter what, as you can turn it into a much more powerful weapon (you have to combine it with Olga Flow's DNA, and it turns into that sword Olga uses), or so I've heard.
    Nope, no pictures here. Move along.

I feel ya buddy, I'm LV 60 Humar and I've found 4 Flowens, and 5 DB Sabers, All I want is a damn Double Saber...is that so much to ask for? Is Skyly the ID to find Saber weapons?

Yay... 0 FLOWEN'S (and every other uncommon sword) here... I like REDRIA...

On 2002-11-15 15:23, RavenTW wrote:
    Flowens is actually a good sword until you get in the 50's, then you will desire the more powerful Last Survivor and Dragon Slayer.

But if you find a Flowens that's 10 stars (Olga drops it), keep it no matter what, as you can turn it into a much more powerful weapon (you have to combine it with Olga Flow's DNA, and it turns into that sword Olga uses), or so I've heard.
    How do you tell?
    Does it have a different description/look, or do you have to tell by the number of stars it has alone?