Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

All I want are cheap Nanocarbons!

I've been to almost 20 shops so far and almost all of them are 300+ above the normal price. -_-

And another little rant, STOP "999999999"ing stuff. Or "13371337" too. That's just annoying.

*edit* NOT AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    *pop*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyuKisargi on 2006-11-11 11:09 ]</font>

*bleep* could mean A LOT of things........

Sega should put a sign outside of the synth shops... "Cheap nanocarbons 2500! Cheaper than shops run by retarded 12 year olds!"

Haha, Everything I have for sale is discounted 75% off NPC's. The other day I was afking sitting in the shop reading psow when this guy comes in, checks my stuff, then says "Your prices suck". Before I could even react he was gone to another store. I was like wtf? Did he even do his research? Lol. So I made a funny shop add that went something like "If you don't like my prices, I don't care, eat me". Lol ;P.

If you're looking for the cheapest price, and player shops are the most expensive, buy it from an NPC.

Buy it or farm it. Either way, deal with it.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

On 2006-11-11 11:13, McFlyVII wrote:
    Haha, Everything I have for sale is discounted 75% off NPC's. The other day I was afking sitting in the shop reading psow when this guy comes in, checks my stuff, then says "Your prices suck". Before I could even react he was gone to another store. I was like wtf? Did he even do his research? Lol. So I made a funny shop add that went something like "If you don't like my prices, I don't care, eat me". Lol ;P.
    I like your armor-board prices. Sell synthed armor next!

On 2006-11-11 11:12, TheStoicOne wrote:
    *bleep* could mean A LOT of things........
    Well I dunoo if the forum-mods are picky about language.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

A reason for the 99999999 non rare super junks could be just extra storage space for when their other banks are full already.

I ran into a shop with nearly everything at 99999999 but the owner was there and changed prices on the spot.

How can you POSSIBLY fill up your shared bank AND your character storage? Doesn't character storage have unlimited space? Or was it a couple hundred different items?

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

Well you can only have 99 of misc. items... and between 5-20 of each restorative item... so... it's probably not a matter of having too many different items but of having like a billion gra-photons or something...