Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Warning, emo story ahead, skip to the last line for the short version

I decided that since I solo a lot when farming, I might need something a bit more sturdy than Fortecher for my Female Newman. I decided Wartecher would be a good bet seeing as the PA for the single dagger makes my pants shrink. So I went and blew all my remaining cash on some good single daggers so I could WTFPWN De Ragan A a bit.

Cut to Parum: I was busy doing about 75-100 damage with my 1337 ninja newman skills when a friend of my little brother's starts bothering me to private chat with my little brother. So my little brother being the lonely (near) friendless soul he is, races to find the communicator but in the meantime we find some rappys! Everyone goes about and targets a rappy for iminent destruction, after a 2 minute battle with mine it drops a feather! 2nd in my career.

My little brother finds his communicator but in the process spills his cup of soda sitting next to the 360...

I teleport to De Ragan's nest, knowing everything was all good. It spilled away from the 360 and nothing got in it or on it thankfully. But being the mentally deficient person my little brother is, he decides to grope the 360 a bit just to be certain...

...Moving the powered on 360 with disc inside...

Now my disc is looking good with a new 2mm wide ring of scratches running along the outside. Everytime I try to play, the guide pops up telling me the disc is unreadable (no way! really?)

I'm feeling sad now

Short version: My disc is uber scratched and now unplayable thanks to my little brother

sucks for you
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

*wooooomp* *woooomp* *woooooommmmmmmmmmmp*

Take it to gamecrazy and get it resurfaced. Its only a buck.

I was going to tell him the same thing akira ... yeah see if you can find a shop that does resurfacing .. its like 5-8 bucks where I am .. could be more, could be cheaper, for you .. beats having to buy a whole new game again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SoiFong on 2006-11-19 10:32 ]</font>

Trade his soul for a new disc.

Problem solved.

Oh I plan on getting it resurfaced, but I have no car with which to drive for at least another hour.

I just hope the scratches aren't too deep. Plus I'm busy kicking myself having not bought the disc warranty thing at Gamestop.

This is a reason why I thank all above that I got the PC version. No cd needed to run game and I already have it backed up in iso form ;P.

My god I need a Wii:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/data/932493.html

I can feel the excitement in my brush already. Can't wait to get started on those happy little clouds. Thank Sinow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-11-19 11:05 ]</font>

Oh dismal morning, I open my weary eyes once again

Lawl. Someone doesn't know what emo is! Here! This will help ya! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28music%29