Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am aware that some people are tired of the grind n other things i wont mention since there ar 15000 threads about em. so this time around , im making up a post of wierd things we do on psu just to have fun.

one of my recent hang out was at tasukes room

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...585&forum=12&1

we had a blast making it and none of us even went out to grind. I plan out on doing funny events like this. maybe a lvl 5 kill deragan challange with cast forces, neman hunters and beast rangers.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XD hell i love hanging out MORE than grinding, always have more fun getting a good laugh from some of you guys than from making a few thousand meseta and making a level or two :3

"Do you belive in the flame?"

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Same here. You can find me in the pub when not doing anything in particular...trying to steal Dr. K's wallet.... But sometimes you can find me at the jucie bar trying (unsucseefuly) to order a milk from them.

well my next day off from work is sunday, so if you guys wanna plan somthing out let me know, we can get together and figure a few things out.

I thought the idea of tag was pretty cool but everyone shot it down with a patriot missile the size of alaska

On 2006-11-30 17:44, Dragon_Knight wrote:
    Same here. You can find me in the pub when not doing anything in particular...trying to steal Dr. K's wallet.... But sometimes you can find me at the jucie bar trying (unsucseefuly) to order a milk from them.
    Haha, I literally afked last night for 6 hours sitting right next to Dr K the entire time. So hard to get the motivation to lvl anymore, ;P. Just chillin for now, I'll hit my 2nd wind though!

why not wait in style, we can come up with somthing to do to have a few laughs at. all of us, tesuke, ket and shinzii had a blast was worth the whole thing i took tons of pics but had to choose the best ones for the story we made. we had a hard time trying to get em to dance in scync so we scrapped that. tjos was fun stuff in tasukes room, imagine what can be done on the field.

AKA "Nougami" and "Roar"

At the end of the day, me and my friends usually end up spending a few minutes chatting in our rooms or in a lobby before we log off.

One of my friends loves rappies. His goal is to fill his entire room with nothing but rappies. A good portion of his extra meseta goes to buying rappy parts to synth more rappy statues.

This is a few screens of what happened after he made his first rappy.

His idea was that people would come to his room and stare at his rappies all day, entranced. He figured he could have up to 6 people in his room at any one time bespelled by a rappy. What does he want 6 people constantly trapped in his room for? I don't know, and I'm not sure I want to know. But anyway, Nougami said he'd look at his new rappy statue. And he felt totally wierd about it, but took a pic for Tigon anyways.

Nougami couldn't move! He too was entranced by that evil rappy. And soon, another friend came to join us. She too was paralyzed by the cuteness of rappy.

Soon, we all wanted our own personal rappy for our rooms! Until Tigon explained how much he spent making rappies due to synth failures...

But still, we couldn't stop staring. We spent the rest of the night, gazing at the rappy.

Yeah, I'm slowly filling up a folder on my PC with funny pics that i've gotten in game. They should make for some funny stories should I ever be bothered to post them up on a webpage.