Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gen = Awesome. But all my slots are full personaly. That, and my Favorite SaGa chars are Captain Silver, and Julian.

Uh.. SaGa Frontier was no way in shape to have PvP. Honestly, it wouldn't match up XD

Celes! I haven't seen you in forever =/

Yes, I remember which games the SaGa games were, Ryuki. I was referring to pvp in PSU, as in your band of SaGa misfits won't do a thing in retribution to me, because there's no pvp.
    The year the first SaGa game came out was a great year for games, but that in particular was a major let down. I remember having finished Brave Fencer Musashi, traded it in to get SaGa Frontier (this was the game that started to kill my squaresoft fanboyism, as up until SaGa, and more than a few games since, I truely thought that if it said Squaresoft, it just was not possible for it to not be a good game). After having beaten 2 characters in the first day, and being bored out of my mind, the concept of doing that with all the characters drove me to returning the game and getting my Musashi back. I just wish they had marketted it as 'By the crazy guy who thought up that JP Final Fantasy II system!' Then I would have stayed far away.
    Given my distaste for the first one, I will admit, I've never tried a SaGa game since.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maskim on 2006-12-06 07:59 ]</font>
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

Hmmm, I thought I told Ryuki our identities needed to be secret. I guess I will lose my powers now :/...

Our powers can't be lost! >.>;

Yo, I'll play with you guys, I called Gustave XIII or Gustave the Steel, and I ain't dyin like a punk this time(I already have a Johan at lv50 I could use by coincidence), is this only Saga Frontier, or does it spread to the sequel? unlimited saga? If it's the 1st Saga Frontier, I call Red, since someone already took alkaiser *cries*

How about Romancing SaGa or Unlimited SaGa games? Fair game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    It is twice the PP cost for fully twice the damage... That is 129/PP vs. 120/PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    It's twice the damage, but it takes almost twice as long. Something you seem to not be understanding. DPS, not total damage. The DPS per PP spent is far superior for normal > Gekka than it is for Tsukimi > Gekka > normal 3.
    Remember kids: don't do drugs.

SaGa characters is fine, and you can't be Red. I'm Alkaiser, and there's no way Red can exist if Alkaiser's out =O

ummmm.....................alternate storylines? lol, I might make a force, and call it Kelvin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jozon on 2006-12-08 01:43 ]</font>