Like a lot of other people, I often play with random groups when none of my friends are online, and I noticed that this game is full of rude and bad-manered people: no greetings when someone joins the party, they don't congratulate when someone gets rare item o raises a level, no "goodbye" or "thanks for the party" when disband.... this total lack of respect against their teammates makes me really sick.
I know, I'm talking about random parties with no responsabilities at all with your party mates, if you want a little conversation just play with your friends, etc, etc, but this ins't excuse for the misbehavior of some players. I know this is stupid, but my parents taught me to be polite with everybody, regardless if I know them or not. Maybe for this I expect the same behaviour from all other players. Anyone feels the same way?

PS: And please, if you act like this, change your mind, be polite, it's easy and probably you'll meet new friends and your runs with random people will be nicer for everybody. Remember; behind each character, there's a person like you.

Thanks for read.