With the removal of the damage delay seen in offline PSOGC, Single Player mode is just like Multiplayer mode, but with less stats, and less EXP. Granted, Ep2 has beefed up EXP since PSOGC, Episode 1 is just really pointless to play, period.

For example, tonight, I tried to level my FOmarl to 131. 150k to go. Easy right?

In Spaceship, I get 25k, and I get Baranzed. What the crap? I can't fight that solo. :| +26k

In Ruins, I get 20k. I get trapped and pegged by claws as Grants finishes me off. Yeah ;| +22k

I don't know how many times I've been swarm-killed, no one else around to free me.

Dark Falz is a joke. A rewarding 39k isn't even enough to give back the EXP you'll more than likely lose from Darvants.. They swarm, they kill, you can't stop it. No one else around you to help heal you, and you go down. I once died 3 times in the first area, I had to quit game before I lost all of the EXP gained during the ruins run. Pointless.

Yeah, sounds like a rant, but whatever.

Is there any way to suggest either an EXP upgrade on Solo Ep1, or the addition of the damage delay? I know, for a fact, that Blue Burst has a damage delay, I've experienced it in quests.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2006-03-16 02:39 ]</font>