View Poll Results: For the people that play say what you play. either online or offline. also why you play / not play.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • offline ep3

10 45.45%
  • online ep3

11 50.00%
  • ep3 sucks

0 0%
  • dont own ep3

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

While I was playing online was the way to go for me, the challenge is much grater, besdes here in peru it's almost impossible to find ppl who actually play this game.

If the Flinstones happened before christ...how come they celebrate x-mas?

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

The episode 3 lobbies kicked so much ass. :< That was my favorite part of going online. I'll miss them so much. ._.

I play offline..cause I cant afford to play online and I dont have a connocter for my GC

Wel, highly recommend going online, because that's where the real game lies. Frankly, Ep3's A.I. generally sucks, being very predictable.

But offline mode is also essential to play through before going online first time, with the unlockable characters, cards, gorgeous comic-style cut scenes, and of course, the bosses

Ep3 servers will be up for a while yet (at least another year or so, I'm guessing), so no rush!

See my artwork at http://voxie.co.uk I hope to draw a super sexy hunewearl once I get a closer look at them in can stop playing PSO2...

Brother of Alisha

i vote online but im not so sure anymore i mean the best thing i got online is Windmill+ and Recon+(only 1 each), i did get indi belra+, and chao+, and sinow beat+ but i dont think they are good and dont use them. its good to chat with online people sinice all i have is my father and brother to play with and thats like once a week and i really love the game. P. S. im level 31 offline. i still play the game online most of the time though for hope that ill get something new. here to hope.

Heavy Battle Virtuaroid VR-Raiden's Avatar

Online all teh way!

and hey Voxie and McPot!
    I'll be online on this again this tuesday or wednesday, i couldnt get on this weekend cuz my router died or something

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Ouch vr that sucks. get on saterday

If I was still a regular Ep.3 player, I'd probably get online, since you can get a lot of better cards online. It's not worth it for me now, since I only play once in a while, and I'm paying for other games already (Like BB).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltra on 2006-05-03 16:11 ]</font>

I've been online since late march of this year, but my offline origins date back to winter 2003. I was clv 200+ before my corruption, and I had even managed to snag a few rares such as Epsilon, Omochao and Dark Bridge all while offline.

I thought 200 was the level cap for pso3 as well...I f i had known that it could reach 999, I would have played this game even more.

My goal is to get all the cards, which I heard would be lot easier online.

Also...I had heard from Gamefaqs that a card called "Light Belra" existed, but that it was only found online. I now know that rumor was false ( I think they meant indi belra+) but seeing as there are so many banned cards in this game, one can still foster hope...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RAGNAGELPPOD on 2006-06-05 10:38 ]</font>