Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I just called my GameStop, Minneapolis MN

"We will be getting it shipped sometime tomorrow so it should be on sale on the 25th"

On 2006-10-23 12:14, Miphesto wrote:
    this game, like MANY is shipping from the manufacturer, it just got picked up from thier building this morning, there is NO WAY that your local gamestore has it....it's impossible. u cant tell a lie to someone who knows so much about the business...saying your getting it tonight is an invitation to get flamed, because it's a BS lie. FFS game stores dont even have the STRATEGY GUIDE yet....i'm just going to disregard your ignorant comments....
    How do you know that what you know is the truth? If your answer is "I work at Gamestop" I am going to laugh my ass off.

Someone else already said that another store had it as well. For all we know either one of you could be telling the truth... or lying.

Porkchop Sandwiches

Let's not turn this into a flamefest. If someone says that they have it a little bit earlier then someone else, who cares? We'll all get the game eventually...

wow still arguing over release date?

Porkchop Sandwiches

On 2006-10-23 15:24, anmato145 wrote:
    wow still arguing over release date?
    Not at all...

One day... is all I've to wait... One day.. and all my dreams shall come true... One day.. and I shall forfiet my social life.. any potential girlfriends.. all booze parties...

One day... and Phantasy Star Universe comes out.. Two nights.. I'll be laying in bed staring up at the ceiling with anticipation.. 2 Nights of sheer agony..

Wednesday... Hump Day... PSU day...!!!

I called Gamestop (I thought I was calling EB), and they said it'd be out for US (Clarksville TN Area) on Wednesday! Ha haaah! Feel sorry for the rest of you poor suckers! XD

Dreamcast was better.

for what it's worth, I called my local walmart today and ended up with somone who actually sounded like they didnt drop out of high school. I asked if they had Phantasy Star Universe. He said all he saw was eps 1&2. I asked if he could look it up on his computer. He said at 12:01 tonight they will be able to sell it because they get all of their shipments early so they can hit launch date. I didnt expect him to say that. I next called the ebgames across the street from walmart. He said I'll be able to pick it up after noon tomorrow. I live in Rochester, NY and will be getting it tomorrow hopefully. AND HEY MORON WHO KEEPS SAYING ITS IN JAPAN: NO WAY. They're probably all cooped up at Gamestop warehouses and the like. My copy of Dead Rising was made in Mexico ahaha I found that humorous.

On 2006-10-23 13:41, CherryLunar wrote:
    I'm not going to bother to call. I mean... They're supposed to call you, right?
    yeah they are supposed to... have you got a call yet? I have'nt

So its settled? Fedex = Tomorrow, UPS = Wednesday?

Lone Surviving Shinto Warrior

The place where I reserved it said Wednesday (I just called).
    Looks like Im going to be getting the PC version tomorrow while I wait the extra day.