Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'd have to go with Spiral Dance as the "best" Double Saber PA. It's fast and it does a decent amount of damage.

playing with Spiral Dance and Gravity dance here's how i see them.

Spiral Dance is a good controlling PA, every attack with it knocks down or knocks back. Turn around with the kick to knock those baddies coming up behind you out of the way, then spin into the guys you were attacking before.

Gravity Dance is more of an all purpose, hurt everything around you attack. The first two hits do nice damage to the enemies you hit, and they're pretty fast, you'll probably get them off so long as some ranged jerk doesn't muck things up. The last hit hit's harder and launches everything. Ending the attack with that lets you get in a couple of none PA hits before you really have to spin around all over again, or lets you start up another Dance early and just launch everything back up the moment they recover.

From what i've seen others using Tornado Dance...

it's a rather obnoxious skill. Please please please don't use this on the medium or small enemies, theres plenty worse things then watching the target you were whacking/shooting/casting at fly all the way across the room, but i can't think of anything more annoying. Save it for bigger damage on large mobs.

as with Absolute Dance, normally i'm not much of a fan of wind up time for attacks, tends to be why i can't get a handle on axes, i'll probably never use Absolute Dance because of the first attack being so slow to execute. But from what i've seen it's pretty powerful, so if thats what you want you might as well spend the Frags on it
    Even in death i still serve

Quote Originally Posted by Realmz View Post
    playing with Spiral Dance and Gravity dance here's how i see them.
    From what i've seen others using Tornado Dance...

it's a rather obnoxious skill. Please please please don't use this on the medium or small enemies, theres plenty worse things then watching the target you were whacking/shooting/casting at fly all the way across the room, but i can't think of anything more annoying. Save it for bigger damage on large mobs.
    Good thing I only use Tornado dance when I'm going up or down stairs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CeruleanWitch View Post
    Good thing I only use Tornado dance when I'm going up or down stairs.
    or that i suppose
    Even in death i still serve

Quote Originally Posted by a-NUB-is View Post
    I do not have Absolute Dance leveled nearly as high as Gravity, but I want to know what you guys think. Also, how is the PA once it is higher? Is the third part worth it? How many enemies does it hit?

Hope the format of my questions are readable!

Thanks,
    Anubis
    Absolute Dance, like you've already noticed at lvl 11, hits hard and grows well. If you stick with it till lvl 40 you'll be sitting at a 430% atp mod for the very first hit. The second part of Absolute dance starts off weak but around lvl 40 it's around 300% atp for each hit and considering that you hit 3 targets 4 times each it'll add up to be stronger than the first hit since it has more than half the attack power of the first part.

The last part of AD also starts off a little weaker than the initial hit of the PA but by 40 it'll be the strongest part of AD. It hits 4 targets 1 time and has a bit of a windup with knock back. Overall, when you're dealing with normal enemies you want to stick with the first two parts of AD as you can keep most enemies on their backs and together, making it easier to control them over other PAs like Spiral Dance, and you'll be able to rack up considerable damage on groups with AD+normal attacks. Against bosses and anything with multiple targets just go all out with the full combo on AD and you'll tear them apart pretty fast. If you learn how to deal with AD's windups you'll find it to be one of the overall best PAs for Double Sabers.

Absolute Dance? I dig it.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

I am still in the process of getting Absolute Dance to 11; leveling this PA is painful and slow, but it's worth it if you dedicate yourself in leveling it.

Let's dance in the night. Tres Bien!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

I find it hard to believe that your not missing with the last hit of Gravity Dance. Everytime I pull that PA out I see a nice big "0" on the last hit. It misses plenty. Unless your behind everything everytime you use it that is.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Absolute Dance has the second highest DPS of all skills (after Anga Jabroga), and is therefore the most powerful Fighgunner attack.

Absolute Dance for boss killing and multi-box mobs. Spiral Dance for the rest.

Ever used Absolute Dance against a Svaltus? If you time it right you can stay out of its spinning attack range while winding up and do some nasty damage with the first and second hit.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)