Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

Default 3rd class PSU citizen

Is it just me or is any other EU players pissed that this appears to be US only.

JP > US > EU

Sheesh
    Nobby Nomates, Nob Goblin, Sausage, iBob - LV150 with many jobs

Ugh, right when I decide to take a break, huh? Guess I have to renew my account...

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    plains overlord and sleeping warriors give out some of the worst mp and exp in the game. there aren't a whole lot of drops there to speak of. give me incentive to go. or the event is pointless.
    lol pwand?
    Last edited by Wiz; Jul 2, 2008 at 09:28 AM.

@Nobby: Well a GM was around yesterday when I was online, of course it was already evening (9pm GMT+1) but there still quite a few people there imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
    Is it just me or is any other EU players pissed that this appears to be US only.

JP > US > EU

Sheesh
    im mad too.
    FU U.S
    Retired PC/PS2 server caras:
    AUTARCH, M cast, Lv 147, FG/PT
    NORDLYS, M newman, LV141, AT
    Frozt, F beast, LV106, FF

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
    Ugh, right when I decide to take a break, huh? Guess I have to renew my account...

EDIT:

lol pwand?
    alright wrap your head around this:

the people hunting this weapon were already there and did not wish to fun with other people.

there is no incentive to hunt the weapon more feverishly since there is no increase in drop rates.

for those who don't want a pwand this event actually hurts them more than helps them in terms of gains.

you're going to renew to meet a GM? I'd continue arguing with you, but i don't fight with the mentall handicapped.

Default question bout weekly spotlight mission

so GM's will just randomly join partys right? you dont have to put anything in the title for the GM to join right? and when does the event end?

wow seems this is going along well yay to the GMs.
    I hope I can get back on before this all goes away.
    I hope the GMs keep this alive moving around to different missions.
    imo it shows they at leastcare for the players

Hidden power with Emerald Star DraginHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    alright wrap your head around this:

the people hunting this weapon were already there and did not wish to fun with other people.

there is no incentive to hunt the weapon more feverishly since there is no increase in drop rates.

for those who don't want a pwand this event actually hurts them more than helps them in terms of gains.

you're going to renew to meet a GM? I'd continue arguing with you, but i don't fight with the mentall handicapped.
    Well someone could easily say wrap your head around this: Some people don't necessarily care about any of that.

This concept of doing grinding the same mission all the time for the sake of the exp and mp alone could be considered just as brain dead because it's just as boring and futile as anything else.

This game doesn't require enough time to experience points to have to turn it into the standard MMORPG area pattern where you go to the same place to level continuiously. People just make it that way.

White Beast is one of the dullest missions to me now simply because of how much it's done and the fact that it's just not really all that fun anymore.

Yesterday was fun, AGAIN!

I think this is also because people who run at these mission spotlights are doing it for fun AND NOT FOR MP/EXP ALONE! I'm really having a good time at this "event" and really hope that people will come to these hotspots each week.

All those "I need to be as effective as humanly possible gaining MP/EXP" can stay at White Beast. And OMG there were players yesterday that - beware - were sometimes using the wrong element to fight enemies!!!1!! o.O

This event is pointless. I spammed those two missions more than White Beasts anyway.

Its like they gave up on ever trying to pull new members since they royally FUCKED up MAG, so they are just going to resort to medicore schemes like this to keep us happy.

Oh, and to soften the blow when they announce MAG2 is canceled.