Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    xo Protranser Pride ox

I want a Fallout 3 demo..NAOW. A gears 2 would be nice, but it's not happening.. so would a Fable demo...again; not happening.

I'm just gonna go Girlie hunting, Hit up some clubs and party as usual. Psu being down Really won't affect my life.

Seeing as I am in the middle of the pacific 2,500 miles away from my 360 it won't make much of a difference. Though the great thing about it is that I'll be getting home late on the 16th so it will be as if it were never down at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor_Haven View Post
    BRAWL
    Go outside
    Fap
    Fap
    Fap
    BRAWL

Repeat
    ya that sounds like my schedule -_-

cept I havent lost in brawl in so long that im pretty much bored with that game for now, so ima try out DBZ till some more people that are decent on brawl decide to show up instead of the newbies who all choose marth and think their great with an Uber character, same goes for Ike.
    Need some Assistance! Look no further!

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I've had my down time for a while now, I have nothing on psu except the grind and that gets boring fast, just playing Bad Company and age of conan now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker Diaz View Post
    ya that sounds like my schedule -_-

cept I havent lost in brawl in so long that im pretty much bored with that game for now, so ima try out DBZ till some more people that are decent on brawl decide to show up instead of the newbies who all choose marth and think their great with an Uber character, same goes for Ike.
    Huh? Ike isn't "uber", he's decent. I know because I main Ike. Now Marth is pretty good, he's not broken like Snake or Meta Knight though.

I'm still laughing over all the people BAWWWing about Final Fantasy XIII being on Xbox 360.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

ONly reason Ima choose FFXII on 360 over my ps3 is because of achievments.

got RPGMAKERXP!

gonna see how good of an RPG i can make out of the little the game gives me XD

if my friend actually likes this, im gonna make a better upgraded version with multiple endings, and more classes weapons dungeons and a new character

but first things first, i take so long on this program it takes me like a whole day for 1-3 rooms XD

anyways PSOBB RPGMakers, some other games, E3 news all good ways to spend these 2-3 days
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Because 11 wasn't enough. XIIBlades's Avatar

I just hope that Star Ocean 4 and FF XIII will also be coming out on the PS3, not just the 360.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35000 bytes or less.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

Star Scean 4 is just for 360 it would seem, FF XIII was only just anounced for the 360 aswell.i don't know which 1 I want more ffX13 or Star Ocean, then there are the other square-enix games comng out ><. ya i would get them over gears of war 2 x.x