Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking

Hey, I was just wondering what equips people have, because I am curious to compare, and probably change my list later on. Right now, I am a level 68 Skyly Hunewearl in Ultimate (Mines is the highest), and yes I cheated with a level 200 Sato mag =3, but I wanted quickness when I restarted, so now that I have accomplished my goal of getting into Ultimate, its time for me to look for permanent "GODLY" equips =3

My equips now are:
    Demolition Comet +10 (Just recently got it)
    Valiant Frame (4 slots)
    Ogre/Power++
    God/Power -|Got these 2 from a Hildetorr in Ultimate Temple, 2 times in 1 run <333
    God/Power -|
    God/Body
    Ultimate Shield <-Looking to change this soon =3
    Mag: Varaha 35/159/6/0 Def/Pow/Dex/Mind (really screwed up, because I got this from a friend and I didn't know how to feed it)

Godly Equips looking forward to getting:
    Heart of Poumn
    Flowen's Frame > Brightness Circle > Sacred Cloth
    God/Battle
    God/Power
    God/Power
    God/Body
    Flowen's Shield
    Mag: Gonna try raise a 5/150/45/0 Def/Pow/Dex/Mind

Please list your current equips and the "godly" ones that you are looking forward to getting, with this list I can probably look into equips that you suggest so that I can change mines if needed, and same for others that need it.^.^

Also, anyone know if its "Possible" to find a Mil Lilly in Ultimate Temple, because I have been hunting for it for the past 10hrs, and only found 2 Hildetorrs...a monster just as rare as a Mil Lilly, and yes I was piping for them, I got to a room with 3 Ob Lillies, and 2 Hildelts and just piped like crazy for nearly an hour or two =3
    Last edited by Dhylec; Jul 26, 2008 at 07:28 PM.

First of all not a good idea to double post, just use the edit button next time. Second, any place ob lilies spawn mil lilies can spawn.

My Hunewearl has a God Battle equiped and my brothers RAcast has a God Body and his HUcast has a God Power. My FOmarl also has God Body and God HP. Thats all we've found and now that the Xbox servers are down thats probably all we will find since the game rarely gets touched now.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Please don't double post.

GC Alex has a God/Arm and God/Mind.

BB Alex has a God/Ability, only because a friend leant it to me, but did not take it back. And since I don't play with him too much anymore (and he doesn't play much at all), it is effectively mine. XDDD

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Oh D=, So sorry for the double post >.<, please excuse my impatientness, but I am also wondering, what weapons, frames, shields do you have?, Sorry again for the double post >.<

HUnewearl:

Delsaber buster, Red Sword, S Red blades, Bravace, Combats
    Brightness Circle
    Shield of Delsaber

RAmar:

Final Impact, Combats, Justy
    Shield of Delsaber
    Can't remember his armor

Too many other characters to list so I just stick with my main two.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Shalo (HUnewearl)

Weapons
    Orotiagito
    Suppressed Gun
    45% hit Calibur
    Very rarely, only if I need to take down something quickly, Demolition Comet

Armor
    Some Generic Armor with four slots
    -God/Luck
    -God/Battle
    -Cure/Paralysis
    -Ogre/Power++ (I think it's the highest ATP boost on a nonrare slot item)

Shield
    Kasami Bracer

Mag
    A Kama with funky stats (Something like 31/131/29/9, it's a mag I've used since the beginning).

Wow, Freeze, what level are your two main? D=, and furrypaws, why didn't you go with God/Power instead of Ogre/Power++, but wow furry, your character sounds godly O.o

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

She's really not. >_>;

There's a few reasons I don't have a God/Power though. Bluefull (what Shalo is) can't find one, I can't be bothered to raise up another character just for that hunt (although I do have a Redria at hand if I ever want to grind her up to about 80 or so and try the Ult Temple), and the one person I play with who can find one has already found me enough stuff and is busy at the moment, so I'm not gonna ask for more. Eventually, as I get closer to 150 or so, I'm going to just take it off and replace it with something more substantial, like a dark resist or another Cure slot. If I even get anywhere close to 180 or so, I'll replace it with a God/Body, as that's one item needed to max out Shalo's DEF with the stat plan I made for her.

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

My trusty kasami Bracer and Rikas Claw.
    Ich schaue awsome! Ha ha ha!
    (I look Awsome)

I sometimes pull out the Yamigarasu with my force as well. But eh. Not always.

Quote Originally Posted by xXChaosXx View Post
    Wow, Freeze, what level are your two main? D=, and furrypaws, why didn't you go with God/Power instead of Ogre/Power++, but wow furry, your character sounds godly O.o
    Deepfreeze my RAmar is lv 143

Amanda my HUnewearl is lv 136