Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269 ... LastLast

Haha, low expectations from Sekani. ;-;

Tingle, do you frequently dress up as Luigi? =]

Nah. I dont fancy overalls. Also my stashe was so unruly so itd be that big.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I am addicted to energy drinks!8[ And I forgot to fix my bed...
    Spoiler!

I forgot to flip the pic but oh well!
    Spoiler!

I just cut my hair after the pics, too. I think I'll wait for it to grow out longer before I take another pic ;]

Glad some of you guys liked the pics I took :3

I'm going to try to go again soon as well as other places like Angels Gate Park in San Pedro before I move to Florida in the coming month(s). It's been cloudy a lot recently, so that might make for some very interesting shots.

For now though, here's a nice one (looked better in person though <.<):

Wow, the sky here in Fullerton looked exactly like that yesterday evening. My roommate was like "dude the sky is all pink, go check it out!"

Ghetto lady thinks your froggy's name is Lou McGopher

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

lol sylvia, I'm moving to Florida in September... that's CRAZY!

Quote Originally Posted by Monochrome View Post
    Wow, the sky here in Fullerton looked exactly like that yesterday evening. My roommate was like "dude the sky is all pink, go check it out!"
    Yeah, I live about 10 miles NW from Fullerton so that's not hard to believe lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Raine_Loire View Post
    lol sylvia, I'm moving to Florida in September... that's CRAZY!
    I'm moving to the St. Petersburg/Tampa area in about 2 weeks (I'm trying to force myself to move out ASAP lol) but yeah that's pretty crazy o_O

(lol, nice seeing alot of unfamiliar faces )

I've been meaning to place these pics up for quite sometime...but I've been very lazy with my photobucket......lol, but fear no more, I finally uploaded the pics I took of the M.I.A (her song, Paper Planes is in a new film thats coming out) and Alicia Keys Concert (had the times of my life at each one) (fyi..my friend's camera is better than mines =[ )

M.I.A had two opening acts. First up was The Cool Kids ( you've probably seen them on that one, Rhapsody commercial). They did a great job, they were gonna Freestyle for us but they ran out of time.

After Cool Kids was the one and only...Paul Wall!

He's actually really short. I'm 5'3 and he looked jsut about an inch taller than me.

After openers, it was time..for M.I.A!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello! This is M.I.A! Can you please, come get me!

One of her dancers

And this is what pissed me the hell off. When she performed 10 dollars she let all women on the stage, but 5 brave guys hopped on, and she let everyone on. I really wanted to show her my moves, but the bouncers came, and said too many people were on stage. But oh well, I was able to have the center of the stage. And I took some really nice shots of the people dancing on stage. (I'm still sad about it)

After that, we went to a Trance Club (my first time EVER being in a trance/techno club) It was weird, and me, being a dancer, I couldn't help but notice how everyone was dancing. But it was still cool. I got to grind on the angel girl.

And a shot, after a fun night. (note my friend, passed out under the covers, i the back, lol...too much alcohol=bad day after)

After MI.A, it was time for the Alicia Keys Concert. (My friend has most of the pics, so i may repost) Jordin Sparks and Ne-Yo opened up for her (Ne-Yo almsot stole the show). I don't have any pics of them either but I DO have vids (pm me if you wish to see them in concert)

I was so caught up in the concert, I forgot to take pics, and we were kind of far away, but I managed to get some pictures of the lovely Alicia Keys.

After seeing both, her and Beyonce in concert. Alicia is better!

A pic of me before going to the concert

And thats really all. If your reading this, thanks for looking at the pictures. And if both M.I.A and Alicia come to a town near you....your in for a really nice surprise.

And now I shall end this with random pics.

A pic of me, my two buddies (standing next to me), some of my fellow dancers, and my choreographer. (my choreographer is the black chic in the middle...best female hip hop/tap dancer ever) I should post one of our performances, someday.

My Uncle and My Mother.

My sister.

and me...again -.- (sorry for the myspace angle)

So what's this I hear about Poke'mon shirts?

ACK! Backwards.

Also, Be careful when you drop the camera,
    Your outcome could be this....
    -Uni 11 Vet/Slacker"They told me I could do anything. So I f***ed a god!"

PSN-Nicalrant Xbox Live-Nicalrant Wii code- A jumble of numbers, Ask me

Butt shot. ;o

Looks like we got ourselves a good 'ole scuffle! Were in it to battle to the death. Van should join too. ;D