Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Also available here:
    http://pszero.wikiwiki.jp/?%A5%E1%A5...A5%B9#ja9d353b

Essentially, they say "Congratulations making it this far but you've still got a long way to go." There is unfortunately no story information in these message boxes.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I had noticed that there are message capsules scattered around maps in story mode. Is there a specific story related person that is leaving them behind? Like how in PSO episode 1 it was Rico Tyrell and in PSO episode 2 it was Heathcliff Flowen's journal.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Spoiler!

Don't like my translations? Do them yourself, I'm not very good at this yet.

The messages outside the tower are left by various people, some have names, most don't. The messages in story missions are all related to the story though. During quests, you get the random messages.
    Last edited by Mike; Jan 8, 2009 at 12:02 AM.

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The messages outside the tower are left by various people, some have names, most don't. The messages in story missions are all related to the story though. During quests, you get the random messages.
    And the random messages are usually related to rare monster variations, rare rooms, arena, or just general tips for common enemies in that area

My god, this Endless Tower is utterly stupid. I regret entering myself into a media blackout on the game now; if I knew what I was getting into I wouldn't have bothered with this dumb quest.

Due to the little playtime I get, I've been on this bloody quest for FOUR DAYS.

FOUR DAYS.

And I'm only on the 60th floor!
    I was looking to go online with the game at some point this weekend, but by the looks of it I'll be finishing off the tower.

How this completely illogical and moronic idea managed to get into an otherwise terrific game I'll never know.
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saphion View Post
    How this completely illogical and moronic idea managed to get into an otherwise terrific game I'll never know.
    It's logical. It's a cheap and easy way to lengthen gameplay
    It's moronic.. just remember, you have to go through it on each difficulty in order to get the titles for it
    And I'd also argue that terrific game part... ;P

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saphion View Post
    My god, this Endless Tower is utterly stupid. I regret entering myself into a media blackout on the game now; if I knew what I was getting into I wouldn't have bothered with this dumb quest.

Due to the little playtime I get, I've been on this bloody quest for FOUR DAYS.

FOUR DAYS.

And I'm only on the 60th floor!
    I was looking to go online with the game at some point this weekend, but by the looks of it I'll be finishing off the tower.

I cant find the words to properly convey my dismay at how you are suprised at the length of an area named ETERNAL TOWER. So I'll just state the fact and leave it at it.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

I thought it was a good idea lol
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

I didn't know what it was called! It was all in Japanese! I only found out the name halfway through the bloody thing.
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.