Exclamation Can Pso + mess up your memeory card?

I read a review that said if you are moving a character that was created on the original to the plus version that it can mess up your file. I also read that Control Tower is ridicoulously hard. Is there any truth to this?
    Blame Your Fate...

Well I don't really know about the mess up file part, but as long as you transfer the data normally it should be alright.

As for the Control Towers, they are only hard if you don't know what to do, just be careful of some monsters, and don't be caught off guard.

It doesn't mess up the file when you transfer the orignal to plus. (It didn't happen to me)

Towers is difficult. The monsters in tower all are very hard to kill, and Epsilon has very high defense. I only take 50 on him. I have to use Monkey King Bar special to kill him quick.

Oh okay thanks. After you transfer your file to plus can you still play the original gamecube one or is that not possible? Because I am not sure about messing with it yet.
    Blame Your Fate...

There's almost 0% risk of your files being screwed up. The only way they'll get messed up is if you turn off your cube or remove the memory card prematurely. It is the same game sing the same loading function. All + has is a few new missions, nothing was changed, just monster/map data enabled once again, and the save function fixed.

You can swap back and forth between versions whenever you feel like it, I do it all the time. No problems at all.

Whoever wrote the review you read is wack.
    Assassin - HUmar lvl. 85
    Chicky - FOnewearl lvl. 119

BB: Bomber - Oran RAmar lvl. 10

Current hunt: Bluefull Heavens Punisher - 1080 Hildelts/2 Torr/0HPs

Thank you for all the useful information. I think I feel comfortable investing in the game now.
    Blame Your Fate...