Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalB View Post
    Boo Acromaster! Everyone plays that class!
    As a claw-wielding newman WT in PSU, I have the moral right to play AM. :P

...And even after reading this thread, I just ran through the HIVE and... Still instinctively dodged the now-impotent megid balls. >.> I don't think I can stop attempting to avoid them. It's ingrained deep within me. Is there some sort of support group I can join?

Quote Originally Posted by Juza View Post
    As a claw-wielding newman WT in PSU, I have the moral right to play AM. :P

...And even after reading this thread, I just ran through the HIVE and... Still instinctively dodged the now-impotent megid balls. >.> I don't think I can stop attempting to avoid them. It's ingrained deep within me. Is there some sort of support group I can join?
    Don't get me wrong I love the Acromaster class just like everyone else, it just sucks that everyone plays it because then whenever I'm on xlink kai someone usually has to change classes to get the drops we want.

The fact that I can only carry a total of 6 Scape Dolls (3 on hand, 3 in storage), I was fine with the Megid nerf. I mean, I'd rather take the 300+ damage instead of losing all of my scapes to a random megid attack.

Forever protecting Gurhal Deco_Bryl's Avatar

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief when I realized PSP Megid didn't incapacitate its victims. Granted, it doesn't really live up to the Megid legacy like this (i.e., classic PS Megid), but I absolutely hate instant death, so I ain't complainin'.

Instant death is INSANELY cheap way to make a game more difficult... and to offset the incap, it does do A LOT more damage. Though they did their job well if we're all still dodging despite the fact...
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

Quote Originally Posted by Deco_Bryl View Post
    I breathed a heavy sigh of relief when I realized PSP Megid didn't incapacitate its victims. Granted, it doesn't really live up to the Megid legacy like this (i.e., classic PS Megid), but I absolutely hate instant death, so I ain't complainin'.
    Didn't the classic megid just do insane damage and half-kill your teammates as well? You can get a slice of that action with Boma Duranga or doing Gravity Break PA's with Soul Eater. Go go damage reflection.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    Didn't the classic megid just do insane damage and half-kill your teammates as well? You can get a slice of that action with Boma Duranga or doing Gravity Break PA's with Soul Eater. Go go damage reflection.
    PS2's Megid worked like that
    PS3's Megid(o) was a plot spell
    PS4's Megid was generic massive damage w/ no repercussions

And speaking of changed spell effects, I now loath fighting Vandas in PSPo because of Diga. Most of the time I tried to use a PA on a large group of them, I'd just find myself getting throw back repeatedly

Yeah, I love Flaming Horns S when you get diga'd into another diga and that diga knocks you into one of the floor traps and then you die. Interestingly reducing damage enough, or something, stops all the knockback because I was getting pelted with low-level diga when knocking off C and B missions for the Mot Tourist award and it wasn't tossing me like a rag doll all over the place.

I'd like to sit all the Rogue Wikkos down and have a word with them as well because of their diga-throwing ways.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I never even knew about this until I saw this thread. I was dodging these things and using my GH430 as a megid sheild up until now. Boy do I feel bad now. I must apologize to my robot sheild...I mean partner...and never do that again. *crosses fingers behind back*