View Poll Results: Which direction do you run?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left

5 23.81%
  • Right

6 28.57%
  • Either or

6 28.57%
  • Stand there and TAKE IT

4 19.05%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Uh, this is kind of a stupid observation but by running left, you mean you start running left so you turn right while going round the circle, right? 'Cause if you start running right when you start the fight (lol unintentional rhyme) then you turn left while running round the circle...if you get what I mean lol. I chose left even though I run right while going round the circle....I feel sorry for ppl reading this who are easily confused lol!
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

A better choice would be clockwise and counter clockwise. I run counterclockwise or "right"

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Havn't played much challenge, but I did dodge in either direction, depending on an opening.
    =~.^=

Quote Originally Posted by TrueChaos View Post
    i've never done Challenge mode so i can't really vote.
    You can't fight Falz's unholy form of holiness in Challenge Mode. It's Normal diffictuly enemies, Ultimate levels (the levels look like you're playing on Ultimate, but the enemies use their Normal difficulty stats).

I usually run to the right. But sometimes....I am terrified that he is going to get me with his little blue balls of evil darkness that I run to the left and have ran right into it. Maybe I should just stand there and take it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueChaos View Post
    i've never done Challenge mode so i can't really vote.
    I misled people with the tag line. It's a joke, folks! Come ON. Also...

Quote Originally Posted by Tweengo View Post
    Uh, this is kind of a stupid observation but by running left, you mean you start running left so you turn right while going round the circle, right? 'Cause if you start running right when you start the fight (lol unintentional rhyme) then you turn left while running round the circle...if you get what I mean lol. I chose left even though I run right while going round the circle....I feel sorry for ppl reading this who are easily confused lol!
    It's right or left from YOUR perspective, not that of Falz or the circle itself. Assuming you're looking at Falz in the middle when she's about to attack, do you start running to your right or to your left?

Right, I always run right.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury