Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Falz or Flow?

I prefer Flow. You could run around him like ants. While Falz you could only run in a circle around it.
    Last edited by RAcast Extremist; Apr 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1001
    With my current characters, only my HUcaseal survives this attack.
    I believe the damage shown in this link is correct, seeing my second highest HP character is my FOnewearl, with 850ish HP, and always gets killed by the God Punishment, where my HUcaseal with around 1150ish HP survives.

EDIT:
    As for the original question xD
    I really enjoy fighting Olga Flow, I like his theme.
    However the battle seems to be significantly easier than Falz, and this is ONLY because Falz is down-right fierce with his Rabarta and Rafoie chain. Rabarta doesn't knock you down, regardless of your HP. Rafoie knocks you down for a good while, but with high EFR or high HP... you DON'T get knockdowned from Rafoie either, making it quite deadly as well. And ever so often the triple darvant spawn following the tech spam catches me at a bad time.

As for there role in the story, I love how Alex put it. Very nostalgic.

btw, no Saint Million / Shambertin / Kondrieu?

Personally, I don't like them at all :/ not a very epic battle...
    Area is way too big for it's own good too.
    Last edited by Genoa; Apr 10, 2009 at 12:45 AM.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

I'm gonna go for vulgar Olga. Mainly because I was so shocked when I saw his second form for the first time. I hadn't been able to get to his second form offline. Eventually I got online and I joined a party doing some seabed runs. We got all the way through to the boss, defeated his first form and then wow! You all know the rest.
    Click On Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha_Clan-Clan View Post
    Same when my Fonewearl wasl lvl 80. =x.x=
    He did that to my level 70 HUmar... After I killed him at a much earlier at like 55. I was like... Meh and I went back to Ep. 1 Very Hard.

i gotta say flow..he kicked my ass on pso..lvl 124 cast died....on hard..oh yea he owns..they need to bring him bck on psu so i can get my revenge
    Cameron Shayne Lewis

Flow has got some much more grand attacks, like Heaven Punisher and that wave of light that goes across the floor. Falz has more simple attacks, like Frants, Rabarta and Rafoie. though he does have Heaven Punisher, too. not fought Flow for a while and don't fight him very often so for that reason i would say Flow as, where i fight Falz a lot i've become used to him whereas Flow is still a bit of a challenge. even at over lvl 100 on v.hard he still gives me trouble.

I don't think this guide's entirely accurate. It says there's no way of knowing when Olga Flow changes his attributes around, but that's not true. Whenever he jumps to the middle of the room and surrounds himself with that blue fog, he's randomly changed his weakness/attribute. I didn't know ??? Attribute meant he was any of the four usual kinds, but I think this also depends on his current weakness. Whenever I fought him with the same weapon over and over, I noticed that he was only succeptible to it after soul-swapping when his elemental weakness was Zonde. Maybe there are some mysteries to explore here.

Gael and Giel's bombs also change with Olga Flow's attributes, and colliding with one can tell you what his current weakness is.

I thought that those abnormalities were randomly generated? They surely seem like they are... I've been hit (if memory serves me correctly) with both Shock and Confusion once (no, not at the same time, but in the same time period from when he had his first weakness of the 2nd fight to the time where he changed it the first time. Make sense?)

Hmm...not so sure about that. I need to look into it more, as I'm not sure if Gael's bombs are different from Giel's. From what I've seen, though, the bombs cause:

Shock when Flow's weak to Zonde
    Freeze when he's weak to Barta
    Confuse when he's weak to Grants
    ???Fire damage??? when he's weak to Foie (not sure, haven't encountered this yet)

There have also been times I've been hit by Gael/iel's bombs where no status was inflicted and I only took damage. I noticed the status problems only changed when Flow changed his weakness, so I assume they are related (as I do with his enemy type shift as well).

BUT, I don't know any of this for sure, and I'll have to fight 'im a few more times before I can figure it out. Sounds like we got another mystery to solve! Come on, gang! *jumps in tacky van*

Quote Originally Posted by halibabica View Post
    Hmm...not so sure about that. I need to look into it more, as I'm not sure if Gael's bombs are different from Giel's. From what I've seen, though, the bombs cause:

Shock when Flow's weak to Zonde
    Freeze when he's weak to Barta
    Confuse when he's weak to Grants
    ???Fire damage??? when he's weak to Foie (not sure, haven't encountered this yet)

There have also been times I've been hit by Gael/iel's bombs where no status was inflicted and I only took damage. I noticed the status problems only changed when Flow changed his weakness, so I assume they are related (as I do with his enemy type shift as well).

BUT, I don't know any of this for sure, and I'll have to fight 'im a few more times before I can figure it out. Sounds like we got another mystery to solve! Come on, gang! *jumps in tacky van*
    Tests would have to be done on a Norm-Vhard difficulty and Ultimate, to make sure that Ultimate isn't any different.
    I wouldn't mind doing some tests for Ultimate sometime.