Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

10/10 Sniper + De Colte Line + Common Mastery + Rifle Damage+ = OH GAWD

Will the Sniper be able to outsnipe all the other rifles in the game?
    Last edited by zandra117; Apr 29, 2009 at 01:55 AM.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Ooo I just remembered! This might make Fortetecher do more DPS, with dam and nos techs, than Masterforce when using rods!
    why yes, the massive 2 TP that FT has over MF at lv 180 is really gonna let them do more! oh wait, MF gets rod weapon boosts that are very likely master type only (just like the limit breaks).

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    10/10 Sniper + De Colte Line + Common Mastery + Rifle Damage+ = OH GAWD

Will the Sniper be able to outsnipe all the other rifles in the game?
    notice how all of the "damage+" things are for weapons that the master types can use? let's think for a moment that hey, maybe they're only for the masters to help give us a reason to keep using them. makes logical sense after all, right? FF and FG have more ATP than FM and GM respectively and with FF and FG able to get lv 50 skills/bullets... yep.

I think the Damage+ seem to be for every type more than just master type alone.

I think that master type will have more kind of limit break later.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

I'm curious, could someone tell me what "Full Custom Power" is?
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    why yes, the massive 2 TP that FT has over MF at lv 180 is really gonna let them do more! oh wait, MF gets rod weapon boosts that are very likely master type only (just like the limit breaks).

notice how all of the "damage+" things are for weapons that the master types can use? let's think for a moment that hey, maybe they're only for the masters to help give us a reason to keep using them. makes logical sense after all, right? FF and FG have more ATP than FM and GM respectively and with FF and FG able to get lv 50 skills/bullets... yep.
    heh, i didn't notice that untell you pointed it out. You could be right...those things should just be for Masters to keep things balance.
    PC/PS2:
    Dafny ~ 160/20 Newman MF/AT

Quote Originally Posted by ShonagarACE View Post
    I'm curious, could someone tell me what "Full Custom Power" is?
    This update isn't out yet, nobody knows. The only reason people know the other stuff is because the name is self-explanatory.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kazemi View Post
    Dont FT have a Rod damage boost built-in? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Shou View Post
    Dont FT have a Rod damage boost built-in? >_>
    No.

Rods had a 20% damage boost buff given a while back, to the weapon class as a whole. Of course, at that point, only FT and Force could use them. And no one uses Force for long.

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    This update isn't out yet, nobody knows. The only reason people know the other stuff is because the name is self-explanatory.
    People are assuming plenty of things about the other ones that aren't part of the name, but ok. I understand that it's not out yet. Thought there might be a shred of info somewhere.
    Last edited by ShonagarACE; Apr 29, 2009 at 08:01 PM.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShonagarACE View Post
    People are assuming plenty of things about the other ones that aren't part of the name, but ok. I understand that it's not out yet. Thought there might be a shred of info somewhere.
    Like which ones?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums