Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    well, some people prefer it that way, and somewhat makes the game a little bit more challenging, since people always complain about PSU being too easy. So in a sense, getting hit for 700 rather 150-300ish is a challenge...you run out of healing items, or learn to dodge more.
    Or just die a lot.
    PSU PC:
    Shonagar, M Cast, FF|FI|GT / Sharra, GH413
    Leon, M Newman, GM / Claire, GH441
    Artemis, F Cast, FF / Luna, GH433

Quote Originally Posted by PACHI
    Is it just me, or do players always find something bad to say about Sega? Relax. It's a game. Go outside and build a sandcastle with your parents' fertilized soil and take a dump all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    The new armor shortcuts are very helpful. You can instantly change armors with the push of a single keyboard button. Besides being much faster than navigating the menus, you can change armor anytime you can talk. In other words, boss entrance/death cutscenes, while frozen/stunned, even while attacking.

And since they work like chat shortcuts, you can also add some text if you'd like.

Gaozoran about to cast gibarta on you? No problem because you change to ice armor just before it hits. Oh, you got frozen, and another gaozoran is about to hit you with foie. That's ok because you change to fire armor while frozen. Pretty handy once you learn it.
    I don't remember being able to change armor while being stunned / slept / frozen.
    YOu can talk ofc, but not change your stuff as far as i remember.
    I would rather say, you could change armor with macro as long as you would be able to do a gestual (like wave) (without conidering your handling your weap atm)
    Baaaaw.

You don't remember it because you can't do that without these shortcuts. Inazuma isn't lying.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

thank you all for your input, this was an interesting thread to read over! Everyone have a great PS time!
    -LadyDatura

Quote Originally Posted by ShonagarACE View Post
    Or just die a lot.
    yea, you could do that too...but why would anyone?! lol.
    dying isnt a challenge, so i would hope people learn to dodge everything, or at least limit themselves IF they want something harder.

Isn't easy being the coolest acrotecher in Gurhal ErtaiClou's Avatar

How do you attribute an enemies attack anyway? For example, does a dilnezan wind blade attack count as dark or just his punches. Same with a svaltus sword through. Can they be any type or is it just techs that change like a Jarba's megid or gibarta?

I've been told that it depends on whether or not you can block/evade the attack. If it's blockable then you can ascribe the attack the same element as the monster, but if there is absolutely no way to block it then it is a considered a Technic attack of the same element that you'd assoicate with the Technic irregardless of the monster's element. So a Dilnazen's Wind Blade Attack would be Dark typed, a Svaltus' sword is a light attack. But the Svaltus' Foie is definitely fire, a Jarba's Megid is dark and his Dambarta is Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by ErtaiClou View Post
    How do you attribute an enemies attack anyway? For example, does a dilnezan wind blade attack count as dark or just his punches. Same with a svaltus sword through. Can they be any type or is it just techs that change like a Jarba's megid or gibarta?
    Think of it like an enemy Photon Art. Since the Dilnazen is Dark and attacks with a Dark normal attack, then when it uses its wind blade (I'd always called it "Dilnazen Spark" ), the only difference is the power and range. Same applies to Svaltus' wave slash.

Something like Megid and Dambarta is obviously a TECHNIC, since we're all able to use those. So those all carry their own unique elements. On that same note, Vanda/Vanda Merha/Vanda Orga's fire breath is dependent on the element of the Vanda itself, but it's especially dangerous with Vanda Orga since their close-range fire breath is Ground element, but their throwing Foie is Fire element.

Character ID: 中原小麦

Quote Originally Posted by Alnet View Post
    Think of it like an enemy Photon Art. Since the Dilnazen is Dark and attacks with a Dark normal attack, then when it uses its wind blade (I'd always called it "Dilnazen Spark" ), the only difference is the power and range. Same applies to Svaltus' wave slash.

Something like Megid and Dambarta is obviously a TECHNIC, since we're all able to use those. So those all carry their own unique elements. On that same note, Vanda/Vanda Merha/Vanda Orga's fire breath is dependent on the element of the Vanda itself, but it's especially dangerous with Vanda Orga since their close-range fire breath is Ground element, but their throwing Foie is Fire element.
    Are you sure about this? Where did you read this? I ask because it makes no sense to me; when a vanda sets you ablaze, you get fire damage, even though it is a ground enemy. I don't mean when it uses damfoie, I mean when you get hit and catch on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkace View Post
    Are you sure about this? Where did you read this? I ask because it makes no sense to me; when a vanda sets you ablaze, you get fire damage, even though it is a ground enemy. I don't mean when it uses damfoie, I mean when you get hit and catch on fire.
    Burn damage is a fixed amount based on your total HP. It doesn't matter what element it is, or what armor you have, it will do the same damage.
    Quit PSO2