Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

too bad that if you transfer the nintendo items from japanese version to american, it will turn into some generic crap.

Does the puyo soul work on any lvl 60 mag or does it have to be a certain tier of mags?

If I'm not mistaken, all mags in PSZ evolve to their fourth form at level 60. So, to answer your question, the puyo soul will work with any level 60+ mag, including level 100 mags. And also, if I'm still not mistaken, the mag will retain the nature and PB it had before using a soul on it.

EDIT:
    Well, I was pretty close. Pure mags don't evolve at level 60, however you can still use the puyo soul on any level 60+ mag.

And the new PSZ mag evolution guide looks quite nice:
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2602
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; Nov 14, 2009 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, all mags in PSZ evolve to their fourth form at level 60. So, to answer your question, the puyo soul will work with any level 60+ mag, including level 100 mags. And also, if I'm still not mistaken, the mag will retain the nature and PB it had before using a soul on it.

EDIT:
    Well, I was pretty close. Pure mags don't evolve at level 60, however you can still use the puyo soul on any level 60+ mag.

And the new PSZ mag evolution guide looks quite nice:
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2602

Okay i was just wondering because I've been making a pure power mag so far and was wondering if i could use a soul on it or not. Idk if i'll keep it pure though, I could end up wanting a different photon blast.
    Last edited by omgitsthepope; Nov 14, 2009 at 07:57 PM.

the thing that annoys me the most about this is that they took out all the ranger items samus weapon warp pipe cannon and they left all the stupid magazines i have enough wands already
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    I have a question I've been meaning to ask about the password machine: say I type in the password for a weapon, can I type in the same code on a different character? Or is it by game card (i.e. only once per game cartridge)?
    Remember there is a joint trunk now, so you can simply deposit the weapon there every time you log and pick it up on the character you want it in.

rgrds

If the Flinstones happened before christ...how come they celebrate x-mas?