Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Delete, I know exactly what you're talking about. I've been on the night shift at Wal-Mart for a year now and it's not surprising to hear that this of stuff happens in other places. The management in Wal-Mart has absolutely no problem with belittling they're employees and making them aware that they're best is just not enough. Hell, I was brought back to the managers office and "coached" about my performance not meeting Wal-Marts standards, I was the slowest in my department (grocery) and that "my ass is on the chopping board." Which is funny because 9/10, I'm usually the first done in my area, I try to keep my aisle as clean as possible, and I go out of my way to help others and keep the floor clean (moving palettes, carts, loose freight, etc) as much as possible.

Luckily that manager that put me through a lot of shit got fired a few months ago due to sexual harassment and since then my job hasn't been too bad. The only thing I can gripe about right now is the holiday season being a little rough. It won't be long before that ends, though and once I purchase myself a car, I'm out of there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Midicronica View Post
    Luckily that manager that put me through a lot of shit got fired a few months ago due to sexual harassment and since then my job hasn't been too bad. The only thing I can gripe about right now is the holiday season being a little rough. It won't be long before that ends, though and once I purchase myself a car, I'm out of there. lol
    If only mines could get fired too lol, that would be great. And yeah, I agree that the Holiday season is crazy. I work in Furniture,Housewares,Hardware,Automotive, just to name a few. But my least favorite is Toys. Reason being is when I work there, I am told that everything must go out, there cannot be any restock. Easier said then done when you have like 8 pallets stacked all the way to space plus a couple of carts. Furniture is my main department though just to throw that out there and it's not fun lol.

I too am in this for a car, after that....I'll see what happens

This is really random and highly unlikely, but are you the same Midicronica I just met on Live today who works at Wal-Mart? I'm D4rk CapTaiN and my friend (Snake) has a friend with your exact name who also works at Wal-Mart. To make it more weird, he lives in Louisana too
    Last edited by Delete; Dec 3, 2009 at 07:51 PM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Today I got went in to hand over my application to the local township library today. I swear I think I might lay a beatdown on they're wallets. As I turned around after giving it the one of the heads (she was an indian, not to be offensive but they are the rudest people in my town.) one of the workers said "Don't hire any white people. They're all stupid as hell.". That made me froze in my tracks then I heard the indian lady say "Why do you think the white women go after indian men? Not only are they the only successful people in this country but they know what they're doing!". That was it. I wasn't gonna let that slide. So I turned around, pointed, and said "You racist cow! Do you HONESTLY think I'm gonna let you get away with saying that sorta shit!? Laugh it up now because I'm going STRAIGHT to the director about this and by whatever multi-armed god you worship I will make DAMN sure your pickin outta garbage cans by Christmas!" and then I left.

Tomorrow phone calls will be made. Vengeance will be served. Teabagging will commence.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Today I got went in to hand over my application to the local township library today. I swear I think I might lay a beatdown on they're wallets. As I turned around after giving it the one of the heads (she was an indian, not to be offensive but they are the rudest people in my town.) one of the workers said "Don't hire any white people. They're all stupid as hell.". That made me froze in my tracks then I heard the indian lady say "Why do you think the white women go after indian men? Not only are they the only successful people in this country but they know what they're doing!". That was it. I wasn't gonna let that slide. So I turned around, pointed, and said "You racist cow! Do you HONESTLY think I'm gonna let you get away with saying that sorta shit!? Laugh it up now because I'm going STRAIGHT to the director about this and by whatever multi-armed god you worship I will make DAMN sure your pickin outta garbage cans by Christmas!" and then I left.

Tomorrow phone calls will be made. Vengeance will be served. Teabagging will commence.
    Damn. o_O

Ship 2 - Gatz

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-08 View Post
    Damn. o_O
    I've just had it with the amount of bullshit in this town. In the US the un-employement rate is well above 10 percent. People are at they're wits end. To hell with the government and Barack "Black Jesus" Obama. It's do or die. Gettin a job is like tryin to pull teeth. I gotta find a second job because I have no health benefits and I hardly make any money.

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    I've just had it with the amount of bullshit in this town. In the US the un-employement rate is well above 10 percent. People are at they're wits end. To hell with the government and Barack "Black Jesus" Obama. It's do or die. Gettin a job is like tryin to pull teeth. I gotta find a second job because I have no health benefits and I hardly make any money.
    That's the problem when congress is overrun by liberals...
    The soon-to-be Steel-type Gym Leader of Ace Trainers United, FC will come along soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post

This is really random and highly unlikely, but are you the same Midicronica I just met on Live today who works at Wal-Mart? I'm D4rk CapTaiN and my friend (Snake) has a friend with your exact name who also works at Wal-Mart. To make it more weird, he lives in Louisana too
    Holy smokes, what a coincidence. Yeah, that's me and I work with Snake on the overnight shift. You were in the party with Snake and I this morning while he was talking about of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Midicronica View Post
    Holy smokes, what a coincidence. Yeah, that's me and I work with Snake on the overnight shift. You were in the party with Snake and I this morning while he was talking about of trash.
    Talk about Deja Vu lol.

Quick update on my job: I think I'm doing good finally, that manager dude hasn't been on my back and I've been working at a steady pace. Still hard work but my first paycheck will convince me it's worth it I'm sure

@Waki

I can help Teabag them if ya want lol. In all seriousness though, that sucks. Some people just need to be smacked with a ball of bees.
    Last edited by Delete; Dec 4, 2009 at 08:56 AM.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Quote Originally Posted by MetaZedlen View Post
    That's the problem when congress is overrun by liberals...
    Sorry to go off-topic, but I think you and I are going to have to sit down later and I'll explain the deregulation of the financial markets and how that's effecting us.

At least in the states they give you something to do. In Japan no one gives me anything to do. I need to find things for myself to do and then just get yelled t for doing things wrong when no one really told me to do anything in the first place, much less how to do something.