Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is it just me or are the 3 finjer rooms not ridiculously annoying?

They're annoying if they're in a foul mood, but usually Korse make a better interferer than additional Finjers.

Pal Rappy for President TaciturnBadger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strifera View Post
    Arkzeins are the only thing in the plant I DON'T mind. Sure their missile might hit me once in a blue moon when I'm not paying attention but it only actually connects with damage 1 in 3 times and my EVP negates all the other attacks except the weak rear deployed mines. I did find out that this only applies to Arkzeins, not boost Arkzeins, one of which raped me until I zonde spammed it to death earlier today.

Sadly, lasers love to not miss me so everything else including the boss can actually hit me despite my massive EVP.
    Glad to find someone else who's not irritated by Arkzeins

Though I have to admit, going through the plant finally with all three classes (I have a HUmar, RAcast, and FOnewm), I've made the following opinions observations:

Finjers:
    HU: Totally irritating. One of the only times in the game it's worth the hassle of switching off a melee weapon for a hunter.
    RA: What annoyance? I hold L and plug you. Though It's pretty cool to watch myself spin without my feet moving. Yay!
    FO: Green finjers and Blue finjers aren't a big deal, just spam Foie and Zonde, respectively. Red finjers, on the other hand, s*ck ultimate balls, mostly because Barta takes forever to charge and fly.

Korses:
    HU: Whatever. I smack orange one, you all die, next...
    RA: Whatever. I shoot orange one, you all die, next...
    FO: STOP SHOOTING ME WHILE I'M CHARGING ZONDE, YOU BASTARDS!

NPC Strategies:
    HU: Ogi is an idiot.
    RA: Ogi is an idiot.
    FO: Ogi is an idiot.
    All your mags are belong to us!

Usually on nights, ~10pm to ~1am (EST). Sometimes later.

I am a Hildetorr! To find out what you are, take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by LouieW View Post
    By the way, what helped me beat Humilias on hard was pressing start right before the freezing attack. Once you do that you can use items when frozen which is pretty helpful since you can just use mates, fluids, or sol atomizers to heal so you can easily take his attack and actually use the opportunity to heal. Sure it is not as nice as just dodging his attack or being able to be unaffected by freeze, but I found it to work out well enough.
    That sounds like a good idea! I'll try this the next time I see Humilias, since I've seemed to forget my technique of dodging his frozen/slow shots.
    PSU AOTI Xbox 360 -Retired Forever?
    Kishiia -10x Human Fighgunner
    Illumina -8x Cast Fighgunner

Phantasy Star Zero
    Friend Code: 3610-1135-3254 -PM me if you add me, thanks.

HUnewm - 60+

http://9999hitpoints.wordpress.com/ - My fledgling Videogame Blog.

Heya, folks.

Been leveling a FOnewm at Arca Plant - and found interesting uses for certain techs.

Megid? Normal shot LOOKS like a purple Foie. It is NOT. once it impacts, it EXPLODES!
    I've hit 4-5 Korses with one shot, doing almost Zonde level damaqe.
    When dealing with multiple Finjers, I uses Megid - Normal Shot to nail all three simultaneously.
    Also, the "Thunder" Finjer takes goodly damage from Normal Megid too.

Grant? Normal shot 'locks' onto a target, then EXPLODES, much like Megid.
    With minor timing, one can use it to turn your chosen target into 'Bomb' that will
    potentially "Confuse" entire wings of Korses, or teams of Finjers.
    The "Thunder" Finjer seems especially vunerable to this.
    Finally, one can keep launching Grant, BEFORE the first Grant goes 'boom'.
    This creats multiple 'bomb' effects - all affecting anything nearby, therefore damaging
    groups rapidly.

Note - my Grants and Megid Techs are actually LOWER than Zonde by 1-2 levels...
    And I'm cooking thru Hard Arcas Plant much faster than if I just "ZONDEZONDE" my way though.

Give it a Try!
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

Yeah, the plant is supposed to also hand out some pretty decent weapons (swords mainly) in Hard mode, but pretty much ALL I get is just rose quarts, I swear, I've probably gotten like 100 of them (and sold every single one !)!!
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

Tonights arca plant run was fun.... two rare Arkzeins and a boosted one in the arena, died once which i was proud about

Also did the last boss after goodness knows how long, found a spammy tactic to keep firing zonde off. Just follow him and go behind him when he starts firing beams, if hes up on the side of the arena to between his legs and he will turn while firing then you can roll to the back of him. Spamming zonde while he was shooting only took me roughly 20-25 mins to do, but at very little risk of death to me.

Funny aswell, took out mother+falz before that kill aswell (no PB 'cheat' on falz either).....
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Korse: Attack them after they shoot.
    Finjer: Dodge them but stay close to a wall, they'll get stuck to the wall and move slowly.
    Arkeinz: Run towards it, you're invulnerable when rolling - just roll through the rockets and run so that the Arkeinz is between you and the rocket. At close range they're not dangerous aside from the mines they launch from back.