Default Phashion Thread?

Ok i had to do it the clothing sets are kicken in PSP2 So in a bit ill be posting my own Pictures. Mind you im completely new to the game. been wanting it for quite some time but just had no money to get it until recently(yay xmas monies XD).

Post your favorite outfits and the like here. Also for itemdatabase ill post a few things as i go.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Ok heres my first pics of my Cast ranger Arino.

Hes a new character and i have no time to take more pictures right now but as i go along i will be you can bet on it.

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

Man I cant wait to play this game. Trying to hold out for a US release. Also wish Sony would release a picture taking feature on OFW. So many cool outfits now. Really like the purple and black combo. Always thought those colors went great together.

Quote Originally Posted by D1ABOLIK View Post
    Man I cant wait to play this game. Trying to hold out for a US release. Also wish Sony would release a picture taking feature on OFW. So many cool outfits now. Really like the purple and black combo. Always thought those colors went great together.
    Thanks man i ment for a more indigo color deeper blue so yacant tell if its blue or purple but on the psp screen it was hard to tell XD still looks cool and THANKS.

Once i get some time ill be able to take pictures online of peoples