Page 116 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2442

LOL Topps your not answering my PMs

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

remember to keep things mostly FOy in here. and yes please join ice sniper .

My FOney is 6 lvls away from 100 lol She would be 100 already but i've been lvling my alts as well

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

thats good. pay attention to your alts.

topps out.

oh and every one check out out the group thingy. im calling you all to action.

dealing with real life Donnikun's Avatar

aye aye captain, also my L button is acting up a bit on my DS, so i may not be able to play during FONtime too much, i dont wanna destroy my L button completly until i can afford a new DS, which should be in a couple months if all goes well. My warrenty is expired, my DS is over a year old lol. ill at least try and play a couple rounds here and there, plus im about to get super busy with our fanfic.
    Oh look at the cute little rappy!! OH MY GOD HE GOT BRAINED BY A RAmar!!!!!!
    PSZ info: NN: Donald FC: 1806-2273-0285

I am a Pal Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

quick question for you forces... I'm a HUmar main (i know, i know) but want to level up a force to try it out. Currently I'm in the low 30s and wonder if I should focus on tech attacks or melee attacks at this stage of the game. I want to use techs, but they don't need to be leveled up through use like in PSU, and I seem to blow through fluids like no tomorrow. Is this just how it is for a techer? I have some decent stuff for a 30 something force from farming with my main... tech save 2, PP regen 2, master/pp, hero mind. Salvador I think is the highest MST rod i can use right now...

Anyway looking for some confirmation that A) forces blow through fluids and that's normal, or B) I should just focus on melee fighting at this level range and not worry about casting for awhile, or C) I r so force noob I have overlooked some other obvious tactic

thanks
    acidOD

Quote Originally Posted by ARChan View Post
    Wow! Any Gigas Romulus yet? -_o

@Tizerak: I got an Ainsriffe with Over End. ;P
    Is it *does the Dr.Evil finger* lvl 3 elemental?

Hmmmm I figure I might as well share some info on my beloved FOnewearl as well, since I've only been posting here lately as my dirty HUcast :P

My FOnewearl is very refreshing and an awesome change from the style of my HUcast, not to say I don't like my HUcast but as a FO walking into a room and sucking everything together with Gimegid and bombing them with Bright Sign and watching everything die just makes me "mwahahahah" IRL.

I'm sort of just twinking her as she goes along in levels, so next step is to 64 then I gotta find a kouga shuriken, or lvl 3 celeb Loneos with Acc Adj or lvl 3 ele Eridanus with acc adj. I already have her techs ready for her as she goes along and a 4 slot Shinobi to combo with a shuriken whenever I find one.

I've also thought about maybe trying out a Rod with Rolling Bar for bosses since its 5 hits which is the most for any FO weapon PA.

I can't wait to hit SH and start partying with people cause as I know with my HUcast I LOVE good FO's that Gimegid pile stuff so I can million rave and heal me and buff me and just goodie! So I want to be able to do that for other people.

I just wish there was an extra button for the palletes, why couldnt X have been a 4th button so you could have 8 total instead of 6? grrrrr

acidOD:
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Forces.

As a Force, you've got several choices:

1. Tech Force: Find a Tech that is effective vs whatever you're fighting and spam it. You'll burn through SO many Fluids so fast it won't be funny. You'll likely have to put Difluids on your Pallet and be prepared to Telepipe back to town 2-3 times per run to restock. (You already figured this one out for yourself. So yes, I'm confirming: Tech Forces BURN through their Fluids.)

2. Slicer Force: Grab your best Slicer and start tossing. They use your MST for damage and keep you out of melee. Only problem is, on Super Hard (and to some extent Hard mode too), the Hostiles will be SO hard to Hit that you'll have to carry a Hit Mag and may even have to carry some Hit Units. At least you aren't burning PP.

3. Buffer Force: Cast Alshifta and/or Aldeband on the party. Cast Aljellen and/or Alzalure on the Hostiles. If someone gets hurt, dart in and use Alresta.... Most parties appreciate the Buffs/Debuffs, some won't even notice all your hard work.

4. PA Force: Instead of spamming Techs, spam PAs instead. Magical Sign is considered THE best Photon Art for a Wand. It LOOKS like you're hitting a line in front of you but is ACTUALLY hitting EVERYTHING around you. Good stuff. Its FAST to charge and doesn't use much PP. If you prefer Rods, Rodeo Drive is funny to watch and almost as effective. Rolling Bar is good too.

For the 2nd and 4th types, you're prepared to lob the occasional Technique into a swarm, toss Alshifta OR Alzalure on your party just before entering a new room, and toss Alresta on anyone who needs healing. Thats what Forces do.

Whacking hostiles with your Rod or Wand is really a last ditch effort for when you run out of PP and Fluids.

As for Units to carry....

Tech Save and PP Regen will help but not as much as you think if you tend to scamper from room to room, killing hostiles as fast as possible, looting the treasure, and repeating until the you find the Boss teleporter. You simply won't have time to regnerate much PP and a 10% saving on PP use means you'll be able to cast 11 Techniques instead of 10 for the same amount of PP use.

Master PP won't help. My lv93 FOmarl has 639PP. Foie15 needs 20PP, Grants15 needs 44PP, Razonde15 needs 40... With those numbers, plus or minus 20PP won't help. Its probably not worth the trouble even at your level.

Hero mind will definitely help. The higher your MST, the more damage your Force Weapons and Techniques will do. Pile as many as you have into your Armor Slots.

Unless you're a Slicer Force, you'll also want a 99+ Mind Mag. It'll help a lot.

Have fun. Hope it helps.

Tizerak:
    I also LOVE the incredible difference in play style between my FOmarl and my HUnewearl.

<Ooo!> I'm going to have to steal that Gimegid idea so I can lob my Slicer into a packed mob. (Why can't I think of these NIFTY ideas on my own? You'd think that by lv93 I'd know what I'm doing. Apparently not. Either that or Forces are Subtle... and quick to anger... and Hostiles are good with ketchup.)

I've got to remember to try out all these nifty Wand and Rod PAs. But its SO much fun lobbing my Boomerang at stuff I forget. <Sigh> That and my Keryckei doesn't have a PA and my Loneos has Say Good-bye. (Why do I keep wanting more Stuffs? Now I need a Keryckei with Rodeo Drive or Rolling Bar. <Ooo!> And an Alice Olivia with Magical Sign. I have 2 and they BOTH have Act Trick.)

Thanks for the idea! I'm off to try an assortment of Rods, Wands, and Slicers with Rodeo Drive, Rolling Bar, Magical Sign, Funny Dive, Edge Riser, Bright Sign, and Say Good-bye against Humilias in Hard Mode. Perhaps I'll find something that will help knee cap him in Super Hard.

I too could REALLY use more Pallet spots. Or a 3rd Pallet. <Oh!> And a 2nd weapon I could quick swap with my primary....