Default Do you miss the PSO npc's?

All of the recent past disscusion on the PSZ npc poor AI got me thinking of the PSO npc like Ash, Bernie, Sue and Elenor etc. So as the topic state do you miss the Phantasy Star Online npc?
    In my opinion I wouldn't say I miss them, it more like a comparison. I mean the PSO npc knew what they were suppose to do unlike PSZ npc. In PSO when you get posion or frosen, they Anti you, when their health were low they heal themself and they dealt better damage then PSZ npc. Heck even that scientist in the Ramar suit from "Doctor Octo Research" quest even play dead during the boss so that he wouldn't get in your way.
    My only complain with the PSO character is they sometime took the kills before you lay a hit on the monster (you don't get exp if it die before you hit it).
    Last edited by mid Knight; Jan 31, 2010 at 02:49 PM.

being honest I definately miss the pso npc's... they weren't completely useless lik they r in this game xD

Yes, I didn't need to tell them to switch to support and then wait a minute hoping they'll resta me. By the time they do, its to heal Reve since my HUcast already fully healed.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mid Knight View Post
    Heck even that scientist in the Ramar suit from "Doctor Octo Research" quest even play dead during the boss so that he wouldn't get in your way.
    You have to fight the worm WITH him in Dc and Pc versions. Lots of complaining all around. XD His name is Mome by the way.

It was an easy fight though. Just wait till you are higher lvl and good items. Never gave me any problems.
    =~.^=

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha_Clan-Clan View Post
    You have to fight the worm WITH him in Dc and Pc versions. Lots of complaining all around. XD His name is Mome by the way.

It was an easy fight though. Just wait till you are higher lvl and good items. Never gave me any problems.
    Oh right I didn't know that (I only play the Gamecube version). Boy that must be very annoying since if I remember correctly wasn't it when the NPC died then it game over? I suppose I have to give a point to PSZ NPC's