Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

um, what dose "BS" stand for?

... Also, i would have liked this game to be a free-roaming game, not a one-way or one room type...

Free-roam? (Think Wind Waker or Twilight Princes)

a bigger screen
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Worgen Pride Biatch!!! Clavat99's Avatar
    On Eternal Towers 101st floor, sitting on Heavens Mother's mutilated corpse, taking in the view...

Arent there boost hostiles? you know, the white shadowed creatures? And also, there are the arenas. Try getting an arena in Dark Shrine super hard, and the first 3 hostiles (2 zaphobos, and a zaphobos dyna) are, by some bizzare chance, all white shadowed. Me, a level 83, and 2 level 100's and an 80 died 28 times ( i counted) before we finnaly gave up and did something else.

Althoug i think it would be ALOT better if the game was free roaming. Sure you have the town and the main areas, but then you have one huge field, that acts as a nexus to all other areas and hostiles of any form appear randomly. With some nice little hidden areas with some goodies. It would make the multiplayer systems way more fun. (co-op metroid prime, or co-op twilight princess!? how cool would that be!!!!????)
    Last edited by Clavat99; May 26, 2010 at 11:02 PM.
    .:Soldiers of Eternity Guild Leader:.
    HUcasts FTW
    For all Elder Scrolls IV players: The Gates of Oblivion
    Check out my epic RPG at: http://starscapeng.webs.com

Why Sega Why!?! Why Didn't You Bring Back Ultimate And More Weapons? And A 200 Lv. Cap Would Have Been Nice To.

Worgen Pride Biatch!!! Clavat99's Avatar
    On Eternal Towers 101st floor, sitting on Heavens Mother's mutilated corpse, taking in the view...

no...i know what would make this game SUPER EPIC...NO LEVEL CAP

That would be SO awesome, just keep leveling and leveling as high as you can go.
    .:Soldiers of Eternity Guild Leader:.
    HUcasts FTW
    For all Elder Scrolls IV players: The Gates of Oblivion
    Check out my epic RPG at: http://starscapeng.webs.com

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NeonaPulsar View Post
    um, what dose "BS" stand for?

... Also, i would have liked this game to be a free-roaming game, not a one-way or one room type...

Free-roam? (Think Wind Waker or Twilight Princes)
    BS is the abbreviation for Bite Stamp, the PA that makes Hunters able to not look like fools in a party with Gimegid+MS spamming forces. Also, free-roam would make this game a beautiful jewel...

Quote Originally Posted by Clavat99 View Post
    no...i know what would make this game SUPER EPIC...NO LEVEL CAP

That would be SO awesome, just keep leveling and leveling as high as you can go.
    Wait...Going farther than Disgaea DS' level cap (9999) would break the game >.>
    In PSO:BB, my FOmarl is just lv.141 and Ult EP 4 is already a piece of cake (the only difficulty in there is the fact that my combos are interrupted by my DFP blocking). Imagine what it would be at level 9000...

Hey Dudes,

Now Im probably gonna be pretty oddball here but these are my 2 cents of opinions.

Overall I can kind of agree w/de improvement ideas i really dont think there bad.

But if my Phantasy Star ver.2(DC), PSO Online(EP.1 2,3), Phantasy Star universe(PS2/PC){All online and offline history included) and zero history can teach anyone anything, is to just appreciate what you can and if u can't go do something u can appreciate. That is a you and everyone else concept that all would do good to follow in all honesty. (in short take it for what is worth or take something else, no offense intended.)

And on a side note: Yeah I really do know the perspective of where the topic starter comes from, I think its best to just to look at the good as best as you can and the bad u just fixxx no matter what.
    Take it from a resider in a 2255 ppl poulation town resider. Who is pretty soon to be out?

Newayz here's to you and all having ur fun.
    Peace Out
    It's never too late to settle for anything less than what you want....And whenever the RL smoke clears...Get into the PSU Game

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pup View Post
    Solo SH DS is ez, sorry. Using a RAmarl.

BS spam is ezmoodo. OE is inefficient (only good with Flozir 4 chain and Compress PA) and only usefull against bosses/speedy enemies.
    Tell me your weaponry.
    I use a Lv1 Heat allstat Lavateinn with wipeout, maxgrind to make it allstat with a 0-15 to dark...
    Also, I hardly ever stand back. I play it dangerous alot, and that makes the game abit more challenging. Not to mention, I still miss sometimes <_<...
    I've been hunting Rioh for an Al Azif for the title, and my FOmar does DS because he CAN.
    My RAmar CAN'T.
    So you can do it with a RAmarl, yes she has lower ATP, but that doesn't mean that MY RAmar can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clavat99 View Post
    Arent there boost hostiles? you know, the white shadowed creatures? And also, there are the arenas. Try getting an arena in Dark Shrine super hard, and the first 3 hostiles (2 zaphobos, and a zaphobos dyna) are, by some bizzare chance, all white shadowed. Me, a level 83, and 2 level 100's and an 80 died 28 times ( i counted) before we finnaly gave up and did something else.

Althoug i think it would be ALOT better if the game was free roaming. Sure you have the town and the main areas, but then you have one huge field, that acts as a nexus to all other areas and hostiles of any form appear randomly. With some nice little hidden areas with some goodies. It would make the multiplayer systems way more fun. (co-op metroid prime, or co-op twilight princess!? how cool would that be!!!!????)

Yeah, boosted enemies/arenas bring more of a challenge, but they're rare D:

Free roam is ajshfkjls cool.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedesInf.X9000 View Post
    Hey Dudes,

Now Im probably gonna be pretty oddball here but these are my 2 cents of opinions.

Overall I can kind of agree w/de improvement ideas i really dont think there bad.

But if my Phantasy Star ver.2(DC), PSO Online(EP.1 2,3), Phantasy Star universe(PS2/PC){All online and offline history included) and zero history can teach anyone anything, is to just appreciate what you can and if u can't go do something u can appreciate. That is a you and everyone else concept that all would do good to follow in all honesty. (in short take it for what is worth or take something else, no offense intended.)

And on a side note: Yeah I really do know the perspective of where the topic starter comes from, I think its best to just to look at the good as best as you can and the bad u just fixxx no matter what.
    Take it from a resider in a 2255 ppl poulation town resider. Who is pretty soon to be out?

Newayz here's to you and all having ur fun.
    Peace Out
    A very nice lesson to learn

I dont mean to make it seem like I'm completely ungrateful or anything, I really, REALLY enjoyed this game. The reasons I listed are just kinda why I lost interest :/

Thanks for the reply
    Respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    Tell me your weaponry.
    I use a Lv1 Heat allstat Lavateinn with wipeout, maxgrind to make it allstat with a 0-15 to dark...
    Also, I hardly ever stand back. I play it dangerous alot, and that makes the game abit more challenging. Not to mention, I still miss sometimes <_<...
    I've been hunting Rioh for an Al Azif for the title, and my FOmar does DS because he CAN.
    My RAmar CAN'T.
    So you can do it with a RAmarl, yes she has lower ATP, but that doesn't mean that MY RAmar can do it.
    Before: up close and personal using a Heat L1 Lulzparias with Force Ride (multi-enemy) and a Frigiand with Ice L1 (timed point blank shots in shot mode have better DPS than comboing) with Earth Bullet. Tatami Mat (bull rush) for shielding purposes (shields make things ez mode). Kleingold with Flame Hit or Blackhawk with Cool Style as bossing weapon. Soloed well. Didn't bother with Hard Attacks since they didn't lend to dodging. Compress PA. Kept a rod for resta.

Now: Celeb L5 Lavateinn (0/0/63/0/0) with Mine Sneak and a Celeb L3 Blue Bulletta (20-30% in all but native) with Cool Style as my bossing weapon. Normal and Hard attacks. Tried a Celeb L4 Lulzparias (0 in dark, but had ~30 in hit) with Force Ride and it worked well with hard attacks and PA (ditched it because I now have mine sweep). Now had 2 Divine/Swifts with Compress PA on a Noble Cloak (3s), where 1 DS would work just as well.

Both had a full/near full pow mag.

Strategy is the same: Charge in and drop a Jellen and begin pounding away with mele ranged attacks (you take more damage at a distance if you aren't far away enough, IE: between mechgun and mele distance is the "I'm dead" zone). Stick to normal attacks if there was need to dodge (megids, MT lasers, shocks, et cetera). Skip the bullet spam attacks for more solid AoE attacks (Force Ride, EB, MS) that wouldn't physically miss. Take out the Mech Guns or Rifle for MT, though mechguns would be prefered. Spam Cool Style while hugging Falz's neck (should step through it), should work with Wipeout (though wipeout doesn't have the additional chance of knocking out dark ballz. Jellen bosses. Against bosses, normal attacks only.

Palette is usually: (Resta, Dodge, Normal Attack), R(Difluid, Jellen, Di/Trimates)
    Last edited by The_Pup; May 27, 2010 at 05:53 PM.
    PM to let me know of friendcode exchange~

-=PS0 Characters=-
    Shirlie (RAmarl)
    Spec (FOnewearl)
    Fio (HUnewearl)