Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Claw01 View Post
    xD I just found a plug-in that allows you to play pong while in the XMB menu! XD But, yes. These plug-ins are quite useful.
    Eh, I don't see what it can hurt. I might as well. The music one may help me out a bit...they just don't make game music like they used to, you know when it used to be awesome to let it loop and not get bored or sick of it? Yeah not with newer games....especially PSU games...save a few themes here and there.
    Putting up with the Gurhal System until PSO2.

-PSP2 Character(s)-
    Majin: LVL100+ Human (HUmar/VAmar)

I'm on CFW.
    and thanks @Rashiid: a good start.

Rip ISO from disc using CFW, Double click iso with Winrar find audio files. change them?

Quote Originally Posted by STryudo View Post
    Rip ISO from disc using CFW, Double click iso with Winrar find audio files. change them?
    not so simple. they might be encrypted/compressed, or placed inside a file container that cannot be opened so straightforwardly.

So there's no way to play music on a PSPgo while playing PSPo2 w/BGM turned off? I coulda swore that someone said it was possible......OFW of course.

I've got the music plugin; I usually listen to Muse when playing PsP2. XD

Join the superior cfw side; we can do all the ofw stuff and more. ^_^
    (Cast Supremacy.) XD
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    So there's no way to play music on a PSPgo while playing PSPo2 w/BGM turned off? I coulda swore that someone said it was possible......OFW of course.
    Most of us probably wouldn't know about that. It's my understanding when it comes to picking a PSP Model Go is No.
    Putting up with the Gurhal System until PSO2.

-PSP2 Character(s)-
    Majin: LVL100+ Human (HUmar/VAmar)

So a PSPgo can't play stored music in game w/OFW? I am not interested in modding my PSPgo just to listen to my own tunes. I loved playing PSU on my 360 to Conan the Barbarian in the background though!

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Crystalia View Post
    Most of us probably wouldn't know about that. It's my understanding when it comes to picking a PSP Model Go is No.
    Well opinions are like @$$holes...everyone's got one. Most people that have Go's would say otherwise. PSPgo>PSPslim
    Last edited by Dhylec; Sep 28, 2010 at 06:13 AM. Reason: merge consecutive posts

Quote Originally Posted by r00tabaga View Post
    Well opinions are like @$$holes...everyone's got one. Most people that have Go's would say otherwise. PSPgo>PSPslim
    Hehehe... and then there's the inverse function of PSPslimCFW>PSPgo. XD

I've got six or seven different plugins installed, though the primary ones are the listening to music one, and the screenshot one. Not to mention the one that lets me use PSN on cfw.

Tempted to get the one to use my computer screen as my PSP screen, since I'm too lazy to go buy component cables. And if I do that, I might sync in a 360 controller, as well.
    Characters:
    PsP2: Farrence (RAcaseal) lvl 79
    PsP2: Phalanx (VAbeaseal) lvl 25
    (Pics in Album if interested.)

Everybody wants to be a Cast, because a Cast's the only Cast, who knows where it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by FarenKar View Post
    Hehehe... and then there's the inverse function of PSPslimCFW>PSPgo. XD

I've got six or seven different plugins installed, though the primary ones are the listening to music one, and the screenshot one. Not to mention the one that lets me use PSN on cfw.

Tempted to get the one to use my computer screen as my PSP screen, since I'm too lazy to go buy component cables. And if I do that, I might sync in a 360 controller, as well.
    Get the pong one... You know you want to. D:
    Edit: Also, the RJL has a few bugs. It refuses to play with some games. God Eater being one of them and PSP2's demo. Which something tells me it'll be demos and games like God Eater(Full PSP2 also) most likely that will shut your PSP off. And I can't access the save funtion in Hexyz Force without my PSP shutting off also. So it's kinda not worth it. (Or my PSP may just hate me)
    Last edited by Resanoca; Sep 27, 2010 at 02:07 PM.