Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    HOT DAMN ! 42? You must've done like NO open missions (other than the mandatory ones) ! That's pro
    Exactly what I did. I wanted to get the story done in half a day. Plus I had already completed the story a 2nd time the first half of that day. But I transferred over some A rank equipment from my other character. (Which I don't believe helped much.. defense wise anyway)

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    Ironically... I found him better than the second boss of 10-3... 10-2's boss has that cheap instant kill that comes out instantly.
    His Demon Fang looking move? Yeah, that one can be pretty gay if you don't have Half Defense and Stun Resist. If you got those though, it's not a big problem. Then again, Half Defense makes this fight a lot easier overall. Shizuru is also one of the few cases I'd admit that EVP>DPS. He has really low accuracy. The Shizuru's in MAC4 barely hit me at all at equal levels.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    His Demon Fang looking move? Yeah, that one can be pretty gay if you don't have Half Defense and Stun Resist. If you got those though, it's not a big problem. Then again, Half Defense makes this fight a lot easier overall. Shizuru is also one of the few cases I'd admit that EVP>DPS. He has really low accuracy. The Shizuru's in MAC4 barely hit me at all at equal levels.
    Low accuracy? He never missed my level 90+ Vanguard (On Normal Mode..)

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..

I'm not sure which move you're refering to, Alexandria. The one that got me killed the most was the one where he hits 4 times before you can blink. I had to resort to spamming EX traps on 10-2's boss. I beat both bosses of 10-3 without using a single trap. Although I did use all of my mono and di mates, and 8/10 trimates.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Eternity View Post
    Low accuracy? He never missed my level 90+ Vanguard (On Normal Mode..)
    Well, maybe VG's EVP just scales better as it levels. :P

My Beast VG is untouchable vs 120+ Shizuru's in Gamega and MAC4.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Astra View Post
    I'm not sure which move you're refering to, Alexandria. The one that got me killed the most was the one where he hits 4 times before you can blink. I had to resort to spamming EX traps on 10-2's boss. I beat both bosses of 10-3 without using a single trap. Although I did use all of my mono and di mates, and 8/10 trimates.
    Hits you 4 times? The one that looks like the 2nd hit of Infinite Storm? Dood, that thing is telegraphed 3 seconds ahead of time. He always does the first hit of IS before that part.
    Last edited by Alexandria; Oct 3, 2010 at 07:37 PM.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Well, maybe VG's EVP just scales better as it levels. :P

My Beast VG is untouchable vs 120+ Shizuru's in Gamega and MAC4.
    Maybe it's different in Gamega (though I hear otherwise) but 10 - 2 Shizuru sure as heck never misses.

Type leveling Vanguard EVP eventually scales up and Beasts do have higher EVP than Humans but I don't think EVP helps again him.
    Last edited by Infinite Eternity; Oct 3, 2010 at 07:46 PM.

Yeah, I had the same problem on him.
    The only thing you really need to watch out for is that attack where he pulls out the swords around him and charges you.
    Megid also... to a MUCH lesser extent.

This is a one-hit kill.

I just used any weapon I had (fire at the time) and mauled him every once in awhile, then ran away for a bit, let my partners whack him.

If you see him with those... swords around him, just run away, or keep dodge rolling, and you shouldn't run into those instant deaths.

The 10-3 boss gave me much less trouble. At least I had the hang of it the second time around.
    All predictable by his actions.
    You'll know when something's coming by looking at the opponent.

Purple orbs, purple beams, if he goes under the platform, run, etc. etc. etc...

I am officially Samurai X just for that off chance you happen to run into me online!
    The yellow and blue cast, back from PSO!

Shizuru is such a wimp now. 590 EVP + EX Traps = LOLs.
    Putting up with the Gurhal System until PSO2.

-PSP2 Character(s)-
    Majin: LVL100+ Human (HUmar/VAmar)

Also, he has this counter against moves with knockback, which hurts ALOT. Try to use moves like Blade Destruction that don't have any knock around properties.
    Phantasy Star Portable Infinity:
    Bitzen
    Zo-E

Oh and you HAVE to make sure you dodge his 'Ultimate' with the blade wings. One Hit KO guaranteed. His Gun Mode is pretty weak though.
    Putting up with the Gurhal System until PSO2.

-PSP2 Character(s)-
    Majin: LVL100+ Human (HUmar/VAmar)