Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I hated Sephiroth with a passion. Mostly cause he is a skinny long haired hippy wimp with a mommas complex and a lady boy body....

Shizuru I hate because he is a skinny long haired hippy wimp with a papas complex and a lady boy body.

Need moar manly plx.
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoton View Post
    I hated Sephiroth with a passion. Mostly cause he is a skinny long haired hippy wimp with a mommas complex and a lady boy body....

Shizuru I hate because he is a skinny long haired hippy wimp with a papas complex and a lady boy body.

Need moar manly plx.
    Shizu-chan has a "papas complex"? Never knew.

And last I checked, Shizuru is more than worthy of being a good character. Not some hippy wimp lady boy. Almost no one even knows what Shizuru is like though (can't blame him for that).

If you get a chance, do the Laurette request with him. It is a shame that it's like all he's got.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Need moar manly plx.
    Papa complex? Wat?

I know he called out to his father a few times he was struggling to not be completely taken over by Kumhan. I didn't know that = papa complex.

Hmmm it's a shame that there wasn't that much more to get Shizuru's background. He seems like a pretty nice fellow, when not controlled by a jerkass.

My opinion, not fact.

Either way need moar manly. Like Leo, Leogini S. Berafort was the manliest man ever to be in PSU..... and he didn't even make the cut for psp2
    Proud owner of the PSP2 free vent server

Check out the IRC group, for those who prefer to type.

Need moar manly plx.
    You, sir, speak the truth. Sure you can say that we're merely judging him outside of his personality, which he completely lacks but I can pretty much fill in the gaps, but seriously ever since 1997 we've been seing alot of his type. The feminite hair, the feminite face, the feminite body structure, the feminite outfit (heels for crying out loud!)...and yet he is dubbed male with no male characteristics to back it up. "He" is your typical androgynous character to the point that you can slap a bra on him and he instantly becomes a flat-chested annoying genius girl (I believe there is a picture of that...)

As a final note, he is a failed sephiroth clone, going so far as to imitate the infamous 'fire in the background' scene.

Also, to keep to this thread's original purpose, Ursula has to be my fave character throughout the series, as she can kick your ass and look good doing it without having to fall victim to the 'fanservice' status.

Sephiroth...gets alot more praise than he needed as a villian. But sorry, that was one creepy ass mother fucker during the course of the game.

I dont know when they gave him a lady boy body (him being a supersoldier and all), but im sure it was during Square Enix once they decided to drape everyone in black leather, remove their muscles, spike their hair up even MORE and make them all emo.

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    Sephiroth...gets alot more praise than he needed as a villian. But sorry, that was one creepy ass mother fucker during the course of the game.

I dont know when they gave him a lady boy body (him being a supersoldier and all), but im sure it was during Square Enix once they decided to drape everyone in black leather, remove their muscles, spike their hair up even MORE and make them all emo.
    Yeah Testuya Nomura tends to do that. Just look at 7, 8, 10, and the KH series and you'll notice that same deranged pattern. Makes me shiver everytime.

don't forget the amount of useless zippers on everyones clothes XD
    i didnt know that mentioning Sephiroth here would cause this XP
    Sephiroth>Shizuru face it,its the truth!bwahahahaha!!!!
    Last edited by RoxasNeval; Nov 4, 2010 at 04:07 PM.

"Begone with the clap of thunder"

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I liked Chelsea, but I felt she was mostly big-busted fanservice. Her French accent was entertaining, albeit confusing (French accents in Gurhal..?). With her big chest, weird ears, and exotic hairstyle, she really wasn't my type of lady...

..Unless, or course, she would stare at me like this:

Spoiler!
    Oh my.....where on earth did you get that? O.o

Anyway.....I'd probably go with Vivienne, hands down, she has the most interesting character development. Completely thrashes Emilia.

I liked the original Karran Erra from PSU too...also, whats the intervening time gap between the original PSU and this game? Because when I met Lumia for the first time I was like... She's grown up a bit fast :/
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxasNeval View Post
    don't forget the amount of useless zippers on everyones clothes XD
    i didnt know that mentioning Sephiroth here would cause this XP
    Sephiroth>Shizuru face it,its the truth!bwahahahaha!!!!
    Not that it means a lot. The point is Sephiroth sucks.

↑↑ PSO-World Chat // PSO-World Ventrilo ↓↓