Page 250 of 463 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4625

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyleo View Post
    I've heard the fastest way to get the normal ending (I've got the good and best ending so far), is to spam the first chapter and choose the wrong choices. Is this correct?
    yea if u don't mind redoing it over and over
    any wrong choices work. i just redid a few missions choosing the wrong choices

@chukie - np let me know if still not working
    Last edited by MOHFL; Nov 10, 2010 at 04:46 PM.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    Not dumb at all. Shifta raises both ATP and ACC. so it does benefit ranged damage.
    Really? The game showing only ATK/TEC up as its effect is misleading then...as usual. So it also has a hidden ACC bonus. Nice to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukie sue View Post
    I swear I've tried that 100+ times...

Maybe I was experiencing lag...

Thanks ;o;
    When I solo multiplayer, the lag can get so bad I can't even do complete twin saber combos; I usually make sure to get a perfect attack each time, but the lag makes me miss the time window by something like half a second. Not to mention that, while changing equipment, even if the weapon does appear in my char's hands, the game won't let me use whatever ability it has for about 3 seconds. So lag could be the problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Not to mention that, while changing equipment, even if the weapon does appear in my char's hands, the game won't let me use whatever ability it has for about 3 seconds. So lag could be the problem there.
    I get this ALOT normally acrtually, nevermind on multiplayer, if I quickly switch to a rod mid combat, the symbols are often grayed out for an agonizingly long time..
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson The FOmar View Post
    I get this ALOT normally acrtually, nevermind on multiplayer, if I quickly switch to a rod mid combat, the symbols are often grayed out for an agonizingly long time..
    I had a tad bit of lag before I installed the game. Practically no lag now though. Have you three installed the game? Then again I have the PSN version...

I just bought a PSP component av cable and it worked perfectly fine. My PSP menu filled the entire screen of my HDTV. But when I played the game it wasn't stretching to fill the entire screen. Is this something I'll just have to deal with? Its quite disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tek[+]Lok View Post
    I just bought a PSP component av cable and it worked perfectly fine. My PSP menu filled the entire screen of my HDTV. But when I played the game it wasn't stretching to fill the entire screen. Is this something I'll just have to deal with? Its quite disappointing.
    It always does that. You have to go into your tv options and change the screen width and length for when you have the component connected. You should set it while the PSP is in a game. It is the same size for all psp games, and your tv saves the setting once it is set. This setting will not affect you other A/V connections, etc. Only problem with full screen is that it makes the psp main menu look zoomed in. Oh well...

Yes thank you, i was able to increase the size a little bit more now. Its filling about 80% of the screen. I swear every new phantasy star game ends up costing me hundreds of dollars and disappointments. Oh well PSP2 is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tek[+]Lok View Post
    Yes thank you, i was able to increase the size a little bit more now. Its filling about 80% of the screen. I swear every new phantasy star game ends up costing me hundreds of dollars and disappointments. Oh well PSP2 is awesome.
    lol ikr? yeah it's better than the last few at least imo

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Really? The game showing only ATK/TEC up as its effect is misleading then...as usual. So it also has a hidden ACC bonus. Nice to know.
    Oh wait... maybe ACC isnt part of the buff... Idk haha but since ATK also filters into how much damage guns do, it does till raise ranged attack power. Not sure about accuracy though.

A quick one... I know it's only normal mode and I could level completing it pretty well, but what are a couple of the best missions to spam around chapter 5-ish? I'm level 36, but I'm one of those crazies that likes being a bit outleveled for story content... but I dunno if the normal mode story missions scale as well? Thanks!
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal