Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    Try the GBR. I checked earlier on today, and barely anyone was at White Beast. I then took a trip up to 4th floor and the whole crowd was up there.

However, when GBR ends, everyone will go back to White Beast. You can only temporarily move people away from one of the best grind missions in the game.
    I sure would love to run GBR but everytime I try to run this damn mission ppl in the party ether all leave or I get kicked for no reason. The other day when I tried to do the dang GBR I got kicked from 3 different parties to the point to were I got sick of looking for parties and I just logged off. There are times like this that I wish I had my old account so I can solo the GBR myself and not waste my time dealing with random parties

Quote Originally Posted by MillyB View Post
    After this GBR ends, everyone will go play the New Event Absolute Zero.

Hehe would be cool but i think Sega will take a while with that. Hope you can midjoin in that event
    In love with Talis Replica

This thread reeks of favortism. Seems to me that a couple replies have been deleted!

Almost feels like Iran or communist China around here lately....

Wonder how long this one will stay up.

WEAKSAUCE OPS..

Anyways.... Maybe the following is more appropriate!

I love White Beast! Why would anyone run anything else!? Who would even make this thread!? WB FTW!!! WB! WB! WB!
    NiceOnes

[BEGIN OLD MAN VOICE]

Back in my day everyone played Plains Overlord C-A not realizing that sleeping warriors was better.

Then it was A variety of missions, then it twas Her secret mission! And everyone thought it was gonna be taken away every single maintenance for several months since we just got the great fire event of '06! And then after a good while everyone was spamming Bruce's dungeon B and A sayin it twas teh best exp even though i was leveling up faster at Valley of Carnage C... ... ... And there were elitists like Hulk and ZtNoLuck, which were much cooler and memorable than all these elitists u have now adays....

where was I? Oh! Then we got Crimson Beast that was played a lot... And then we went through the great SEABED Epidemic! Twas really a shame! No one even know what mission they were playing! "Hey lets do Lab Recovery!" You'd might say and then everyone would look at ya as if you had an old willow tree growing outta ya forehead! Not to mention the fact that if you couldnt catch the train to good ol' lab recovery you had to walk through 10 feet of snow and fight a dragon and a giant pig that would drop these lolipop double sabers to everyone EXCEPT YOU!

.... *falls asleep*....

*wakes up!* 1UP CUP!!! That was nice, back then we didn't get updates very well but I haven't been on in a while so im asuming thats all changed by now.

Oh where was I? oh I remember, we got an expansion and everyone left seabed for quite some time until this white beast fella came out. I was thinkin, this mission is very bland and nothing good comes of it. I hope i never gotta play this one again!...

And then ZtNoLuck quit this game for Halo 3 and Kitty makes the most delicious Pineapple upside down cake... but i'd never know cuz i never get any.

Well I think I'm just ramblin now so i'll let ya get back to your repeated failure of a GBR

[END OLD MAN VOICE]
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    [BEGIN OLD MAN VOICE]

Not to mention the fact that if you couldnt catch the train to good ol' lab recovery you had to walk through 10 feet of snow
    You left out "Uphill both ways"

Seriously tho, I remember all thos good old days myself, bottom line that a alot of people tend to forget (or never knew) is that there has always been a hotspot where you can find a majority of the population running the same thing day in and day out.

White Beast is just the longest running for reasons that others have stated already.
    Doesn't mean it sucks any less, but bottom line, you can always ask people up there if they're up for anything else and though it takes a little time, you can usually get a group for other runs.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

good luck with this mang i tried doing this about 2 years ago xD
    You're only as good as your ID#
    "You can't spell 'FTW' without 'FT'

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    [BEGIN OLD MAN VOICE]

Back in my day everyone played Plains Overlord C-A not realizing that sleeping warriors was better.

Then it was A variety of missions, then it twas Her secret mission! And everyone thought it was gonna be taken away every single maintenance for several months since we just got the great fire event of '06! And then after a good while everyone was spamming Bruce's dungeon B and A sayin it twas teh best exp even though i was leveling up faster at Valley of Carnage C... ... ... And there were elitists like Hulk and ZtNoLuck, which were much cooler and memorable than all these elitists u have now adays....

where was I? Oh! Then we got Crimson Beast that was played a lot... And then we went through the great SEABED Epidemic! Twas really a shame! No one even know what mission they were playing! "Hey lets do Lab Recovery!" You'd might say and then everyone would look at ya as if you had an old willow tree growing outta ya forehead! Not to mention the fact that if you couldnt catch the train to good ol' lab recovery you had to walk through 10 feet of snow and fight a dragon and a giant pig that would drop these lolipop double sabers to everyone EXCEPT YOU!

.... *falls asleep*....

*wakes up!* 1UP CUP!!! That was nice, back then we didn't get updates very well but I haven't been on in a while so im asuming thats all changed by now.

Oh where was I? oh I remember, we got an expansion and everyone left seabed for quite some time until this white beast fella came out. I was thinkin, this mission is very bland and nothing good comes of it. I hope i never gotta play this one again!...

And then ZtNoLuck quit this game for Halo 3 and Kitty makes the most delicious Pineapple upside down cake... but i'd never know cuz i never get any.

Well I think I'm just ramblin now so i'll let ya get back to your repeated failure of a GBR

[END OLD MAN VOICE]

MAN! i know EXACTLY what your talking about! I miss Seabed too :'( and not the SB we have NOW, the one we had like 50 Jarba's during the run and u WERE afraid of them xD all of the noobs would be too used to running WB to be able to run a SeaBed on C without dying haha
    You're only as good as your ID#
    "You can't spell 'FTW' without 'FT'

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

I miss each job having a Role in the party.

There were enemies you needed to use techs to deal with.
    DoT on Goldova REALLY helped take it down fast.
    Fighting types were the only ones who went near Kog Nads

and there was soloing - but only very specific missions, and only very specific classes could handle those missions.

PS: I hate those darn "new fangled" master classes. Worst idea evar.

*clunk clunk clunk*

NOTE TO ALL WIFE BEAT--er, WHITE BEAST SPAMMERS:

HIT. THE. CRYSTALS.
    It benefits you, and it benefits everyone else.

please? pretty please with sugar on top?

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    I miss each job having a Role in the party.

There were enemies you needed to use techs to deal with.
    DoT on Goldova REALLY helped take it down fast.
    Fighting types were the only ones who went near Kog Nads

and there was soloing - but only very specific missions, and only very specific classes could handle those missions.

PS: I hate those darn "new fangled" master classes. Worst idea evar.
    In my oppinion they fucked it up from the Acro classes. They were an excuse to sell AotI, they don't even make sense. (AT with cast & fight speed bonus, bu requiring HU and RA? lol. Getting S rank whips when they don't know how to hold one? lolx2. Same with the AF, they can even use cards without even beng forces, and to use a damn bow being PT you gotta get to FO 5).