Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Fayorie, take this into account for future reference.

You have seen the chaos of the thought of a Disney collab with anything, and it is ugly. It is the same as crying wolf.

We must never forget the horrors that occcured these past days.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    Fayorie, take this into account for future reference.

You have seen the chaos of the thought of a Disney collab with anything, and it is ugly. It is the same as crying wolf.

We must never forget the horrors that occcured these past days.
    Haha I will. Let us look at the current state of the Disney channel. And Hannah Montana.

I'm actually a bit relieved because the ripper made a mistake and packed in a couple Birth By Sleep tracks. I need my morning coffee before making topics! This I decree.

I also never imagined the volume of responses haha.XD
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Fayorei View Post
    Haha I will. Let us look at the current state of the Disney channel. And Hannah Montana.

I'm actually a bit relieved because the ripper made a mistake and packed in a couple Birth By Sleep tracks. I need my morning coffee before making topics! This I decree.

I also never imagined the volume of responses haha.XD
    lol that is a good plan...load up on brain stimulating caffeine and sugar...
    And simple mistakes are what can some times spawn great ideas...or curses...

Its stupid in KH, and its stupid now. KH would've been better off without the Disney side. The story has hardly any involvement with the Disney characters in the first place.

If Square Enix can't get it right, we all know ST would eff it up beyond redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    Well, as much as a Disney tie in would show the sheer scale of where sega are going with this, I would have to agree that it would not be the best idea. Even if they are thinking of putting in a single Disney related mission and a couple of items, do we really want to see this crap?

Fantasia Broomstick
    Mickey Gloves
    Magic Paintbrush

You know, the frightening thing is that Disney have been pushing Mickey towards a darker / cooler style with the recent release of Epic Mickey on the Wii. Are they now in cahoots with SEGA? I wouldn't write it off just yet

"Phantasy Star is still safe, Phantasy Star is still safe, Phantasy Star is still ...."
    new emo mickey > old non-emo mickey
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus thats moving very fast!
    Japanese body pillows - Why not go the next mile and buy a blow up doll?
    Old people, they may look friendly but can you really trust them?
    Light-Blessed Crusader's Divine Rainbow Hand of Just Righteousness
    http://www.vat19.com/dvds/worlds-largest-gummy-bear.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by Drawers View Post
    Its stupid in KH, and its stupid now. KH would've been better off without the Disney side. The story has hardly any involvement with the Disney characters in the first place.
    I've been saying that for years.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by kazuuya View Post
    This means no Disney? THANK GOD!
    I mean I do like Disney films, but I don't like the idea of Mickey and so on beeing in Phantasy Star.
    I'm with you on that. I could think of many franchises (mostly video game) that could at least do a decent collab with Phantasy Star. Disney is NOT on that list.
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Player Info:
    Ship 02:
    RikkiT.B.Fox
    Rikki: Lv. 52/38 BR/HUmar
    Choconut: Lv. 48 FO/TEcast

I don't really mean to dredge up this old post, but I thought a few of the posters would appreciate the hard work of Crystal... ^_^

Just an FYI, but the mushroom forest is "growing" technically speaking. - found another white mushroom and I think two more of the regulars. There'll be enough for everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    I don't really mean to dredge up this old post, but I thought a few of the posters would appreciate the hard work of Crystal... ^_^

Just an FYI, but the mushroom forest is "growing" technically speaking. - found another white mushroom and I think two more of the regulars. There'll be enough for everybody!
    LOL...you were serious about the mushroom stuff D:
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

I really wish I hadn't thrown away all my posters and mushroom furniture before Infinity.

/wrists