Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I can only hope that this Phantasy Star Vita game is more like that of the original Phantasy Star RPG's and totally devoid of the modern shounen/shoujo, lolicon sprinkle fairy bullshit like the other PSP games. God I hate fan service.

^To each his own. I think PSPo2 and Infinity is more than a worthy addition to the series.
    Yeah.....

Phantasy Star Online 2 port for the Vita!!! It can totally handle it, and with WiFi and 3G people can enjoy it anywhere. BOO YAH !
    PSPo2 Characters:
    Re-l Mayer (lv 95 RAnewarl) || Hiyori (lv 100 VAbearl)
    Vincent Law (lv 99 HUmar) || Daedalus (lv 92 FOnewar)
    Dante Alighieri (lv 102 VAcast) || Eris (lv 90 RAcaseal)

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto117 View Post
    I can only hope that this Phantasy Star Vita game is more like that of the original Phantasy Star RPG's and totally devoid of the modern shounen/shoujo, lolicon sprinkle fairy bullshit like the other PSP games. God I hate fan service.
    Classic PS dreams are more doomed than anyone's dreams of getting a PSO HD Remix...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Pavichokche View Post
    Phantasy Star Online 2 port for the Vita!!! It can totally handle it, and with WiFi and 3G people can enjoy it anywhere. BOO YAH !
    Playing such a game via wifi sure. Playing over 3G grinding away eating up your data isn't cool.

Skilled Fighter

there will be a game for the vita but just for the jap. The american vita will get infinity. LOL j/k

Since nowhere outside Japan is even getting Infinity at this point, I wouldn't get hopes up for a "Portable 3" coming to Europe or the States.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Since nowhere outside Japan is even getting Infinity at this point, I wouldn't get hopes up for a "Portable 3" coming to Europe or the States.
    That really makes often want to stop supporting Sega at but not buying their games isn't gonna stop this sort of treatment, hell other Japanese game companies do this, I read up on God Eater Burst and they were almost as bad as Sega, Hell atleast when other states got that game it was the first game and the expansion rolled into one, Why won't Sega bring PSPi over? Poor sales? They didn't advertise, Hackers ruining the password promotion? Those simple codes to unlock content are always doomed, Ruby should have known that password to unlock stuff are classified as standard cheat codes, They should have done what Square did with Dragon Quest 9, have the content unlocked by having them send the code to unlock the content via wifi. But while many say chance of US and EU getting Phantasy Star anything on PSP and PSV are slim and none, Sega hasn't out right said anything, They said PSO 2 will get globle support so they aren't 100% Telling other states "Go **** yourself" They are pretty much keeping quiet, As I look at back on all that is said reguarding PSPi being release state wide or not, it's really just the community spitting and reading it's own rumors, Sega right has some problems, like Sony they got hacked, Don't believe me? Check out PSU's official site, now that with working on PSO 2, they COULD working to get PSPi across the boarder, not saying it will for sure but, I'm looking at what's going on with Sega and just trying to connect the pieces, Anyway long post cut short, Nothing can be confirmed unless Ruby comes here and tells us, Not some guy who claimed to be at E3 and talked to Ruby with nothing to show as proof. So we'll just have to way for any sort of news.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Well it's not like past titles were confirmed to not be released in the west. Confirmations are given to things that will have some standing in this crowd, feels rather pointless in wasting time and resources to promote not promoting a product.

Default Phantasy Star Victory... is True??

Hi everyone
    like the title say, it is true? I found this news abut a new game called phantasy Star Victory for the new portable system of Sony PSVita, and I dont know, I hope this game be like PSO2 but if is like infinity I dont mind
    What do you think?, maybe someone here knows more...

here you have the news http://nogamesportable.wordpress.com...ystation-vita/