:3
    YEAH!

/quadruple high five

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I love your sig

but I'm not gonna be a hot chocolate dispenser okay c;

Thank you for sig, Vashyron <3

PSO ♀

I am a bit surprised to see a lot of guild hate. I have never seen guilds as a big problem in any other MMO I have played. In my experience they have only been a way to meet other players to be friends with and to have a consistent playgroup.

:shrugs:

It seems we need a dispenser here.

On Guilds in game, I rarely join any, if ever. I kinda don't like being 'affiliated' with a certain group if I don't need to be.
    If PSO2 needs certain things to be in a Guild, I'll probably join one. (Depending on what those are.) Not much of a downside otherwise to me as I often play with random people and meet new friends that way.
    Though using guild chat is a bit better than mail or whispers, but I don't have a problem with sending those.
    Last edited by Vashyron; Aug 27, 2011 at 02:24 PM.

I never give females free stuff just because they're females. That's stupid, and shows that the party is question is overly desperate for female attention.

As for guilds in PSO2, I won't be in one. They start too much drama. Always have, always will.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    Guilds are good and bad.

Bad: Kids/elitists. 'nuff said.

Undesirables will be present in the game regardless of whether or not a Guild system is present. If anything, a Guild system will collect the aforementioned undesirables into a few select groups, making it easier for us to know who we shouldn't be playing with. Kind of like a brand label.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why this would be a bad thing.
    Verdana is a pretty good font.

2X-6 Corsair :: Metal XII :: Unit 12 :: War :: Dozen
    Neyami Red :: Dr. Paul :: Izar Erori :: Brynhildr :: Fenchano

My two cents....

A game that has a guild system, but only allows 4 players in most of their missions is just going to cause alot of problems. I think that you all can use you imaginations and figure out the large amount of drama it will cause.

Will it?

If anything, it would be easier to find a party, and multiple people to talk to at once, even if you're doing different things ingame. Also, even if Guilds weren't in the game, it might still cause the kind of drama you're thinking of, as I've known people who get mad because they're not invited to a game (usually because it's full).
    PSP2: Matt - Male Cast - 16x - HU 15/RA 2/FO 1/VA 30

Quote Originally Posted by Zynetic View Post
    even if Guilds weren't in the game, it might still cause the kind of drama you're thinking of
    There will always be groups of five friends who all want to play together and can't, guilds or no. D;

Another thing I thought of: guilds are awesome ways to meet people. I met a lot of my brother's friends solely because we ended up in the same team, where I would've only heard about them secondhand otherwise. Got a lot of good games out of that. ;D

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

See, the problem here is that people are going to have their experiences to back them up a majority of the time, and, let's face it, there will be an endless amount of support for both sides.

It's like trying to move a mountain.

Sans Dynamite.

....Ok, bring in the brain tank from Psychonauts. We'll blow that mountain up with our minds.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty