Page 123 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2087

War Cry: Attract attention of Enemies.

Taunts? In my PSO?.... I hope I'm not the only one tempted to play a defensive HU with the just guard line and all that.

Also from that blig, the info about your costume is your armor. I honestly couldn't stand most of the parts from PSU, hope we don't ahve to sacrifice looks for stats.(edit, meh, maybe I'm just getting a little confused witht he wording
    Last edited by Arande; Aug 31, 2011 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    War Cry: Attract attention of Enemies.

Taunts? In my PSO?.... I hope I'm not the only one tempted to play a defensive HU with the just guard line and all that.
    HUcast/caseal = taunt -> glide around like an idiot -> guard stance -> glide around like an idiot
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Then sega trolls everyone by putting PP costs for step/roll/escape. Not that I'd complain...

So there is a taunt in this game?! That has me excited... however...

it brings me back to the topic of enemy syncing. It seems apparent that they want to give HUs the options to become 'tanks', which I am ecstatic about, but you can only tank effectively if the enemies are synced for everyone. I'm just going to assume that they've more or less solved the issue if they're allowed this kind of dynamic play.

Quote Originally Posted by Arande View Post
    Then sega trolls everyone by putting PP costs for step/roll/escape. Not that I'd complain...
    There totally should be or else there would be no excuse to ever get hit as a any class.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur View Post
    There totally should be or else there would be no excuse to ever get hit as a any class.
    Lack of attentiveness?
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    You certainly sound confident about that. Sorry to destroy your delusion, but there are people who care. For me character design and customization are very important aspects, so I'm far from welcoming to the idea that my character's looks would change their stats. If it comes to that, I'll be the kind of person who is going to be called a noob for using low-stat equipment for looks...
    Don't worry, buddy - we can be gimped TOGETHER!

And I'm sure there will be others, too. Even if we have to suffer for it, we don't have to suffer alone!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

http://minus-k.com/nejitsu/loader/up132568.jpg

Oh, dear. Is that what the end game weapons are going to look like again? I was hoping this game would have some more normal sized weapons, but with this series' track record, I guess a weapon three times your size isn't unexpected.
    That being said, it's nice to see bladed weaponry again. And I like the futuristic look it has to it (why does that impress me? shouldn't I be used to that?).

I'm liking the skill tree idea. Especially with force. It kinda bugged me that you had to have all your techs leveled up, and use them all based on the enemy, in order to perform well. Now that it's forcing you to specialize, we can start seeing some elemental themed fighters going around.

I'm kinda sad about stats being linked to armor, but that might not be a terrible thing. Looking like you are a certain level has a certain appeal to it. I just hope this doesn't mean I'm forced into some skimpy outfit because it's somehow more practical than anything else I have. I'd much rather have something most fitting the character image I have in mind, but I guess that's the major complaint about leveling up your armor, anyway.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

That should be a lvl 20 weapon.

It's a level 20 weapon.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    http://minus-k.com/nejitsu/loader/up132568.jpg

Oh, dear. Is that what the end game weapons are going to look like again? I was hoping this game would have some more normal sized weapons, but with this series' track record, I guess a weapon three times your size isn't unexpected.
    That being said, it's nice to see bladed weaponry again. And I like the futuristic look it has to it (why does that impress me? shouldn't I be used to that?).

I'm liking the skill tree idea. Especially with force. It kinda bugged me that you had to have all your techs leveled up, and use them all based on the enemy, in order to perform well. Now that it's forcing you to specialize, we can start seeing some elemental themed fighters going around.

I'm kinda sad about stats being linked to armor, but that might not be a terrible thing. Looking like you are a certain level has a certain appeal to it. I just hope this doesn't mean I'm forced into some skimpy outfit because it's somehow more practical than anything else I have. I'd much rather have something most fitting the character image I have in mind, but I guess that's the major complaint about leveling up your armor, anyway.
    We've seen this set of pics already but hell, who wouldn't like to run around with a gigantic folding pocket knife? Sorry, I think it's a comical but still a cool weapon, or am I the only one that noticed it's folded up on her back?