Page 439 of 463 FirstFirst ... 339389429436437438439440441442449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4625

Which mission is the best for hunting for a Lumirus/Guard at lv.110? By which, I mean what mission offers the best drop rates for my current level?
    Last edited by Robert_Garcia; Oct 30, 2011 at 08:36 PM.
    Because I needed a signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Gakpad View Post
    What are the best twin dagger PA's for general use? Sword? Just picked up a bugei senba and want to try out my twin kamuis i've been holding on to for a while now.
    Depends on S.E

Zalure- Renkai
    Drain- Soujin

Drain with Soujin hits pretty hard giving you a nice HP restore but zalure with renkai will let you lower enemy defense from all around you.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

How hard is it to solo farm extend codes with cmode II and III?
    You cannot farm extend codes from Grand Prix if you mean by II. III is pretty difficult. It will take more than 1 hour to complete it. And it is only 1 code per character so in that 2-3 hours of doing challenge mode III doesn't seem ideal if you have access to buddies who can do Challenge I.

What are the best twin dagger PA's for general use? Sword? Just picked up a bugei senba and want to try out my twin kamuis i've been holding on to for a while now.
    Nightz got it down. Soujin for pure dps and helps with drain. The Renkai is a twirl that hits all surrounding enemies in case you keep it unextended and use the zalure effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Garcia View Post
    Which mission is the best for hunting for a Lumirus/Guard at lv.110? By which, I mean what mission offers the best drop rates for my current level?
    I'm not confident on how to answer. My base experience says that even 170 is doable as a level 100 character. Plus I personally never looked for Luminus Guard at all.
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Open_missions
    Gives you all the open missions. If you are not too finicky about grade of mission. Use offline multiplayer so you can revive even without scape goat and have access to Clad 6 for restocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    I'm not confident on how to answer. My base experience says that even 170 is doable as a level 100 character. Plus I personally never looked for Luminus Guard at all.
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Open_missions
    Gives you all the open missions. If you are not too finicky about grade of mission. Use offline multiplayer so you can revive even without scape goat and have access to Clad 6 for restocking.
    I know all the missions I need. I just wanted to know if any of them had a better drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_Garcia View Post
    I know all the missions I need. I just wanted to know if any of them had a better drop rate.
    That I couldn't tell you. The Luminus Modules are often viewed as the 2nd bird of the " Two bird, one stone" mindset for finding weapons. Rarely are people actually going out to find it directly because of the other more rare weapons that drop in any given mission.
    So, seek the rare weapon and the module is sure to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    That I couldn't tell you. The Luminus Modules are often viewed as the 2nd bird of the " Two bird, one stone" mindset for finding weapons. Rarely are people actually going out to find it directly because of the other more rare weapons that drop in any given mission.
    So, seek the rare weapon and the module is sure to drop.
    Makes sense, since you're more than likely to find something when you're NOT actually looking for it.

I ran into a few weird bugs lately. When I equipped the EXP boost after attaining lv 20 on my ranger. I noticed that the EXP Boost wasn't in one of the ability slots. Sometimes when I'm using the frost shot I freeze myself. I have to wear a Freeze/Resist to prevent this. Can someone help me.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I ran into a few weird bugs lately. When I equipped the EXP boost after attaining lv 20 on my ranger. I noticed that the EXP Boost wasn't in one of the ability slots. Sometimes when I'm using the frost shot I freeze myself. I have to wear a Freeze/Resist to prevent this. Can someone help me.
    I've never seen the exp boost glitch. About Frost Shot, I've heard that ppl also use fire armor to prevent freeze backfire caused by Frost Shot.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

does little against it's freezing effect. It does the same in PSO as I recall, little can be done against it unless you have resist freeze.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    I've never seen the exp boost glitch. About Frost Shot, I've heard that ppl also use fire armor to prevent freeze backfire caused by Frost Shot.
    I had a Scale Weave that's dark attribute equipped. The bug where the exp ability wasn't in the slot is weird. Does it appear in Infinity?

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    does little against it's freezing effect. It does the same in PSO as I recall, little can be done against it unless you have resist freeze.
    I guess all I can do is just have a freeze/resist to counter being frozen by a frost shot?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.