Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 LastLast

Just hit a 7MB save. After a lot of lag and slowdowns I finally get a freeze.... btw I play it on the ps3....
    Grinding Magashi Plan in Infinity...

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bvMnXRZhiuI

And the hilarious videos just keep coming.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Haha, i wonder what they were smoking.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

o.o That model swap is even creepier than the normal frostbite spider.

Keep on trolling. ;D

Damn, smart guards.
    Last edited by darkante; Dec 23, 2011 at 06:47 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I'd be pretty pumped if I got this for christmas. If not...might just have to buy it. It looks awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    I'd be pretty pumped if I got this for christmas. If not...might just have to buy it. It looks awesome.
    Yes, it's the best free-form RPG I've ever played, not that I've played many, though.

Anyway, anyone hear any more DLC rumors? I'm kind of waiting around for that, since I've done everything else in the game up to this point. I heard a while ago that the first one will be released in January, but that was pure speculation. I'd look it up myself, but using this crappy laptop for more than five minutes at a time is aggravating.

bought Skyrim today on Steam. i really love the environments of
    this game. i took a screenie while i'm at it as well. gotta love the rain.
    Spoiler!

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Hey guys. First of all, Merry Christmas. Second of all, I have a question about a glitch that has parasitically attached itself to my otherwise excellent Skyrim experience (just recently broke the hundred hour barrier, and I'm not even halfway through th eDark Brotherhood, Thieves' Guild, College of Winterhold, or even main quest line yet).

So a little while after finishing the Companions questline -- which I might add is ridiculously short, it must be less than half of what the Fighter's Guild was in Oblivion -- I head back to Jorrvaskr thinking "Hey, why don't I try a radiant Companions quest." I go up to Aela and she offers me a job to kill an animal in someone's basement and I turned it down because I wanted something meatier than that. Therefore, I go up to Vilkas, and he says he wants to kill a dragon. That's more like it!

So I get the quest "Dragon Seekers." I am tasked to go to Lost Tongue Overlook, and notice that it is listed as 'cleared,' as I had both gotten the Word of Power there and slain its dragon a little while before that. Thinking it must respawn, we head there in an entourage of two atronach thralls, Vilkas, and Meeko (who is awesome), just ready to take the motherfucker out, and what do we find?

Nothing. Now Vilkas won't go away, even though I've killed a number of other dragons since he's been tagging along and even made sure he got the final blow on one of them. I keep going back to Lost Tongue Overlook, and the dragon has not shown up. It's still listed as cleared.

Will this dragon ever respawn? Is there any other way to fix this? The internet has not yielded much in the way of answers here, so I'm bringing my problems to PSOW as a last resort. I'm on the Xbox 360. Thanks, and again, Merry Christmas.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Split View Post
    Hey guys. First of all, Merry Christmas. Second of all, I have a question about a glitch that has parasitically attached itself to my otherwise excellent Skyrim experience (just recently broke the hundred hour barrier, and I'm not even halfway through th eDark Brotherhood, Thieves' Guild, College of Winterhold, or even main quest line yet).

So a little while after finishing the Companions questline -- which I might add is ridiculously short, it must be less than half of what the Fighter's Guild was in Oblivion -- I head back to Jorrvaskr thinking "Hey, why don't I try a radiant Companions quest." I go up to Aela and she offers me a job to kill an animal in someone's basement and I turned it down because I wanted something meatier than that. Therefore, I go up to Vilkas, and he says he wants to kill a dragon. That's more like it!

So I get the quest "Dragon Seekers." I am tasked to go to Lost Tongue Overlook, and notice that it is listed as 'cleared,' as I had both gotten the Word of Power there and slain its dragon a little while before that. Thinking it must respawn, we head there in an entourage of two atronach thralls, Vilkas, and Meeko (who is awesome), just ready to take the motherfucker out, and what do we find?

Nothing. Now Vilkas won't go away, even though I've killed a number of other dragons since he's been tagging along and even made sure he got the final blow on one of them. I keep going back to Lost Tongue Overlook, and the dragon has not shown up. It's still listed as cleared.

Will this dragon ever respawn? Is there any other way to fix this? The internet has not yielded much in the way of answers here, so I'm bringing my problems to PSOW as a last resort. I'm on the Xbox 360. Thanks, and again, Merry Christmas.
    How long has it been since you killed the dragon there? They do respawn but some at a different rate as others.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.