Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 LastLast

That should shut all the Tebow hypers up. Thanks, Pats.

Also, I'm disappointed in New Orleans. Totally blew that game right at the end. They looked like Dallas usually does with a late lead...Swiss cheese.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Jan 15, 2012 at 01:08 AM.

Ravens ride defense to win over Texans; Pats next
    BALTIMORE -- A fierce defense led by linebacker Ray Lewis and safety Ed Reed came up with four turnovers, leading the Ravens to a 20-13 victory over the Houston Texans on Sunday and into the AFC Championship Game.
    Baltimore forced two turnovers in the first quarter and moved to a 17-3 lead, and interceptions by Lardarius Webb and Reed in the final eight minutes preserved the advantage.
    The Ravens (13-4) will visit the New England Patriots next Sunday, with the winner advancing to Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis.
    Baltimore finished the season 9-0 at home.
    One week earlier, in the first playoff game in franchise history, the Texans (11-7) didn't give the ball away in a 31-10 home victory over the Cincinnati Bengals. In this one, rookie quarterback T.J. Yates threw three interceptions.

__

Giants emphatically end Packers' Super Bowl repeat
    GREEN BAY, Wis. -- For Eli Manning and the New York Giants, Lambeau Field has become a familiar launching pad. After beating the Green Bay Packers at home for the second time in four years, they only hope this trip ends the same way -- at the Super Bowl.
    Manning threw three touchdown passes and the Giants shocked the Packers 37-20 in an NFC Divisional Playoff Game Sunday. Manning threw for 330 yards, sending the Giants to San Francisco for the NFC Championship Game next Sunday night.
    The Giants stunned the reigning Super Bowl champions with a touchdown off a long heave just before halftime, then knocked them out with a late touchdown off a turnover. Lambeau Field fell silent as the Giants swarmed the field in celebration.

Which Team will Go in the Super Bowl?

My prediction is
    New England ( not Ravens because their Offense sux, their defense is good. even the jags beat the ravens )
    vs
    San Fran ( don't want New York even though they play good through out the season. need 49ners because they haven't been in a long time ).

Who i want to win in the super bowl is.
    San Fran. since it's bee na while.
    but at the same time i want to go for the pats just for them to at least win one more and that's it! no more. let other teams give a try! but mostly the niners

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Hakeem Nicks schooled those boys LOL But yeah, give me Baltimore VS San Fran. Vernon Davis went to UMD, and David Akers was a former Eagle and Christian dude, so I want them in.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Which Team will Go in the Super Bowl?

My prediction is
    New England ( not Ravens because their Offense sux, their defense is good. even the jags beat the ravens )
    vs
    San Fran ( don't want New York even though they play good through out the season. need 49ners because they haven't been in a long time ).

Who i want to win in the super bowl is.
    San Fran. since it's bee na while.
    but at the same time i want to go for the pats just for them to at least win one more and that's it! no more. let other teams give a try! but mostly the niners
    I dunno, I think the Ravens have the formula to beat the Pats offense, despite the offense of the Ravens. If they feel like showing up, they'll win.
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

I really don't know how the Giants are pulling this shit off, honestly. Packers had a terrible game. Rodgers wasn't 100% on like usual, the receivers couldn't catch a ball if they had double-sided tape on their gloves, and the defense sucked, like it usually does. San Francisco has hardly any defensive problems, though, so New York should have a much, much harder time with them.

As for the Patriots/Ravens, I think the Ravens will pull it together and go to the big game. I think that Flacco just needs to tighten the hinges a little bit and be a more consistent passer. I'd like if the Ravens won too, since the Patriots have won enough Superbowls recently. Lets get some new blood in there for a change.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Packers just looked rusty as all hell. I guess that's what happens though when Rodgers sits for 2 weeks. Gotta remember though the Giants are probably the healthiest they've been all season right now so some good fortune helped them out as well. That being said I think they lose to the 49ers this week b/c the 49ers D is just flatout ridiculous especially the back 7. Saints couldn't get open to save their life last weekend. I agree about the Ravens I think they'll have just enough to pull off the upset against the Pats

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

49ers all the way, if only because they've played some brutal football. A superior defense is usually what wins playoff games.

Ship 2 - Gatz

PATS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

OMG WTF Billy Cundiff

That sucks for my Ravens, but there is a lot of good things to take away from a very successful season. Flacco showed that he is the franchise QB for the long term. With some additions, as well as replacements (Cundiff and Cam Cameron) we can find ourselves in the same position next year, but with a trip to the Super Bowl.

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")