Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Survey

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    I can read katakana, thank you. I was explaining that I wasn't aware of the nuance that the word "consumer game" in Japanese refers to console games as opposed to PC games.
    Whoops. Sorry, misread the intention. Hope I didn't offend.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    Any suggestions?
    Seems good enough I think. I was simply thinking that having something available that can be quickly cut and pasted would be a good idea for the Alpha testers that can't write in Japanese, and also having the same message pop up many times would certainly emphasize the point further to Sega and Sakai's team.

My list of fav console games:

スーパーメトロイド
    メタルギアソリッド
    ファイナルファンタジーVII

I also suggested to add more aggressive enemies and more weapons. The rest of the game is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Just a suggestion, but perhaps someone can post (and get the OP to put it into the first post), a short message in Japanese simply stating "Please release the game internationally with linked servers." and maybe a another message basically telling the dev team good job and keep it up? Something that can be just copied and pasted.
    I second this idea. I think it's also safe to mention that international gameplay with people around the world has been at least part of the spirit of PSO, or at least, it says in this Phantasy Star Online commercial...
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Player Info:
    Ship 02:
    RikkiT.B.Fox
    Rikki: Lv. 52/38 BR/HUmar
    Choconut: Lv. 48 FO/TEcast

I made sure to put Phantasy Star Online Episode 3(so they can feel at least some people liked it )

Forgot to add that the deadline is February 10th, so send it in if you haven't done so yet.
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    I made sure to put Phantasy Star Online Episode 3(so they can feel at least some people liked it )
    I love that game. I just wish there were more people to play with.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Is this survey for Alpha testers only?

^You need an Alpha 2 account to sign in to actually get to it if that gives you a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayenne View Post
    ^You need an Alpha 2 account to sign in to actually get to it if that gives you a hint.
    Gotcha, thanks. I was trying to log in with what I thought was my sega ID.. Any chance to voice feedback is worth the effort. Like adding support US release, as Serephim mentioned.

I filled it out honestly(though I wish in the "what do you want most changed in PSO2" section it had more than 1 option, maybe a priority of 3?) I selected another axis of character growth. Wanted to show all the support for mags that I can. And, I also wanted to select more character design options(hair, and more). The cast creation in PSO2 in comparison to Human and Newman needs improved in my opinion. I'd like to see some PSO-style cast-like faces and body types, instead of what looks solely like Infinity-style, heh. I like it, but that PSO feel of Casts isn't hitting me.

I also went ahead and added the small bit about wanting the global servers from the thread. It was a great idea to post that. I know some Japanese, but I fear my skills to say something like that succinctly and well aren't there yet!
    "Here is the map. All the info is there, except for the info that isn't there." -Onett Librarian
    Let's Play something.
    PSO2 Alpha:
    Level 20 HUnewearl:Level 20 RAmarl:Level 20 FOnewearl:Level 18 HUcaseal